New GT: Everything but the potato salad (1/29/13)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New GT: Everything but the potato salad (1/29/13)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Yup. Food fight right thar.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Re: New GT: Everything but the potato salad (1/29/13)

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 pm

that thing on mimi's face at the panel before the last looks oddly placed
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter

"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:07 am

I'm starting to think HIM, or the traitor won't show up right off the bat like I was expecting, do to the fact Mimi wasn't covered with food stains in the Horror's Hand Flash back. But I could be wrong. Can't find much else to say about this one, other than that.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby achthenuts » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 am

Food fight with psychic power, ends up nobody is winner.
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Slendy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am

Given that this flashback takes place on Mimi's birthday and the horror's hand flashback took place on Mimi's birthday, one would assume them to be the same day. But right now, I just don't see that. From the way the general and Dexter were talking, it doesn't sound like Megaville had even come close to falling at that point, or else the general would have taunted Dexter about why Mimi didn't foresee it. If even one superhero had been killed by that point, the general would have surely brought it up. While not completely impossible, I don't really foresee Him managing to take down every single superhero (bar the ones from the horror's hand flashback) in the course of a single day. So I'm going to assume this is the birthday a year prior to her birthday from the first flashback.
Denizen of Darkness

Postby Mir@k » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 am

that spaghetti looks too thin and pasta doesn't usually curl like hair
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Twitter

"Bang and Abscond"
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 am

"Do me a favor."

"No more favors."

"Please?"

"Okay."

(D-) See me after class.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Havoc751 wrote:I'm starting to think HIM, or the traitor won't show up right off the bat like I was expecting, do to the fact Mimi wasn't covered with food stains in the Horror's Hand Flash back. But I could be wrong. Can't find much else to say about this one, other than that.

Well factor in the clothing property in anime/manga, Dexter being a genius, Jeff as babysitter, and I think you'll find that clothing can be cleaned quickly, or replaced quickly.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby pandabear » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 pm

I think Mimi is the traitor, and the birthday present Raven gave Mimi was a belated or future birthday present. Just wonder what kind of act the traitor did, and what did Grim mean when he said Mandy could have saved them.

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 pm

pandabear wrote: Just wonder what kind of act the traitor did, and what did Grim mean when he said Mandy could have saved them.

Y'know I've always wondered that too. How exactly she could have help? I'm hoping Mandy's not the traitor, that would be a bit of a let down. But maybe she had affiliations with the traitor, or HIM.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Princess » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:36 pm

...isn't the title supposed to be egg salad? Not potato salad?
Don't lose your way.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
Whatbutt: She's got enough tea to throw into a harbor and start another revolution.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:23 pm EST, sempai finally noticed me.
Snafu Mods Suck 2k14.
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Mir@k wrote:that spaghetti looks too thin and pasta doesn't usually curl like hair

I'm not sure that's spaghetti. It could be cappelini (a.k.a angel hair pasta). However, what it actually looks like to me is Hong Kong style lo-mein, (which is a lot closer to Japanese Ramen than the Lo-mein most Americans are used to.) When I order a serving of that in Chinatown, it looks a lot like what is on the plate (normally, Hong Kong lo mein would be served with a side of broth to pour over it, but since the food is flying, the broth could be out of shot. Or it could be Mai fun (it looks a little too brown for that, but some sauces could do that) I amit it's a little obscure but given that 1. Bleed is Filipinio, so you would have to assume that at least some of the festive foods he would draw would be Asian, not western. and 2. There already is another Asian dish in the next panel (the summer rolls) I'm not sure it isn't possible.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby K13-ZAR » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 am

1. I love how the title is a pun on the phrase everything but the kitchen sink

2. I can't figure out how the lobster (which has been cooked so it's should be dead) has attached itself to Raven. (unless Mimi did that in which case nevermind)

3. off-topic how do you post pages on the forum cause I tried to make a topic about this page last night when I read it but couldn't figure out how to get the page uploaded
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:20 pm

Princess Stuff wrote:...isn't the title supposed to be egg salad? Not potato salad?

Dammit.

K13-ZAR wrote:3. off-topic how do you post pages on the forum cause I tried to make a topic about this page last night when I read it but couldn't figure out how to get the page uploaded

You have to copy the image location and paste in img tags. Should look something like this:
Code: Select all
[img] Image location [/img]

I have a easier time using Firefox for it then Internet Explorer.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)