Okay. Crazy ass idea, but it makes me wonder if that bomb is what screwed up Megaville in GT.
Havoc751 wrote:I asume the machine also turns her predictions into data, so Dexter can analyze it.
It sounds as if she made predictions well before the machine was created.
Havoc751 wrote:That being said, Mimi is incapable of talking or at least, speaking if complete sentences.
In demonic form, yes. In that form she is actually capable of speaking by thoughts and emotions. That form of speech means that you can understand her perfectly, zero-error of mistranslation. In her human form, we have no idea. Insufficient data. What we have seen her say have just been "Ma", either crying out for her or asking about her. I wonder if her ability to speak by thought and emotion is present in this form as well. I do know she preferred that over speaking. But this information came from Character Sheets that were on the site before Mimi ever showed up.
Aswan Fogs wrote:I wonder what happened to Dexter?
Possibly battle damage.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)