Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Havoc » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 am

The machine would have to be sabotaged to achieve some effect, but this machine only amplifies Mimi's power. She should still be able to pick things up when she isn't in it.

I asume the machine also turns her predictions into data, so Dexter can analyze it. That being said, Mimi is incapable of talking or at least, speaking if complete sentences. So even though she can still predict, she wouldn't be able to warn anyone.

In the end, does it really matter? Jeff is already dead, Mimi is already broken, Minimandy died only to be resurrected as a zombie, Halloween Town is destroyed, Dark Danny is Unleashed, Nergal is Killed and Him is no more stopped than he was all those years ago.

Yes that is true. But the focus of this comic isn't about what will happen, but how it will happened.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:59 am

After her demonic possession she was rendered incapable of speech, not counting the screaming. Before, she may as well have just been a quite girl, we don't know.

In order to understand where things are going, we must understand how they happened.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Aswan Fogs » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 pm

"Boys and girls of every age..." Wait, wrong thing...give me a minute...oh yeah, I wonder what happened to Dexter? Not that I'm complaining.
"If you test me, you will fail. And I'm a horrible enemy to make."

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Okay. Crazy ass idea, but it makes me wonder if that bomb is what screwed up Megaville in GT.

Havoc751 wrote:I asume the machine also turns her predictions into data, so Dexter can analyze it.

It sounds as if she made predictions well before the machine was created.

Havoc751 wrote:That being said, Mimi is incapable of talking or at least, speaking if complete sentences.

In demonic form, yes. In that form she is actually capable of speaking by thoughts and emotions. That form of speech means that you can understand her perfectly, zero-error of mistranslation. In her human form, we have no idea. Insufficient data. What we have seen her say have just been "Ma", either crying out for her or asking about her. I wonder if her ability to speak by thought and emotion is present in this form as well. I do know she preferred that over speaking. But this information came from Character Sheets that were on the site before Mimi ever showed up.

Aswan Fogs wrote:I wonder what happened to Dexter?

Possibly battle damage.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

Blood Lord wrote:Okay. Crazy ass idea, but it makes me wonder if that bomb is what screwed up Megaville in GT.

Interesting, exactly how do you think the bomb screwed up the GT version Megaville? Because I was kinda under the impression that the bomb was doing the opposite.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:27 am

How so?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 am

Birdofterror wrote:We already have a complicated- yet still hamfisted thing that proved this. Apparently the original timeline- if there ever was one was Grim Tales. PPGD is the timeline with this giant timeline effecting bomb that is the one being altered.

This is all conjecture, loosely based on observational evidence, but it stands for now unless directly contradicted.

Well, something like that. I thought the bomb created an alternate future, thus saving the town/world. But then again, that's not much to go on.

So, what are your thought on it?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:17 am

Yeah I was under the same impression. So not only do I think the bomb in 'GT' didn't help, I don't think it existed at all.

I think the bomb is/was only ever in PPGD. The Grim Tales Universe probably never heard of a bomb in all likelihood.

So, without this bomb that ever led to the Cluster Invasion, it's very likely the Cluster as well as Black Eden, X and even Bell either never invaded Earth or perhaps never even existed. Or maybe still, they did exist, but simply never invaded.

But in the end it is never implied the Cluster ever exist(ed) in GT. But if the Cluster never existed; there is someone who used to be very in tune with the major storyline who could still be alive in that Bizarro Megaville. So how's this as a prediction?

I surmise that if the cluster never existed in GT, Mandark could still be alive. However, without being picked up by Bell, it's likely he is still in that Nuthouse over what happened to Deedee.

But please remember this is all just my idle thoughts over the possibilities of a 'Clusterless' and therefore 'Bombless' Megaville. I have nothing else to go on but conjecture.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Alright. I'm inclined to believe the opposite, that the bomb was a direct result of what happened in GT. That it existed in both worlds, but exploded in GT but not PpGD. I know we see if go off as light, but I wonder if there is a possibility that it effected the GT universe.

Of course, this is just speculation. And Bell and Dr X were in GT, Bird. It can be safely assumed that Black Eden was there too.
http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=27
Semper Vigilans

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Oh, right. I forget little things like that. Though if we were to take little things like that seriously, shouldn't Barasia, Bakesale and Booze exist as well? I jest, of course.

Who knows? Maybe they still exist, but X isn't trying to destroy the world? After all, they are just enjoying their time out. Not to mention the writing never thought this far by this time. It could be overlooked in the future...

But with the given information it's more than possible that you are right, however. A shame, really. I was enjoying the theorycrafting.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

Blood Lord wrote:Alright. I'm inclined to believe the opposite, that the bomb was a direct result of what happened in GT. That it existed in both worlds, but exploded in GT but not PpGD. I know we see if go off as light, but I wonder if there is a possibility that it effected the GT universe.

It's a good thought, maybe that's what Otto was talking about. The thing they needed to break it, maybe it was a parallel universe. Perhaps Blossom, Bell, or even Gir, will do something to the bomb in PPGD, that makes it explode extra dimension-ally.

As far as GT goes, I think shit's gonna hit the fan in the next page or so. So we may have some what of an answer.

I just came up with an insane theory about the Megaville traitor.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Aswan Fogs » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:33 am

Not to be off topic again, but I have a question. Is Sugar Bits about to end?

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

Aswan Fogs wrote:Not to be off topic again, but I have a question. Is Sugar Bits about to end?

It was actually supposed to end a long time ago. It is considered that after it ends, it will be restarted and done 'right' next time.

So yes, it's about to end, but it's likely that it will be restarted.

Bird oft Error

Postby Aswan Fogs » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 am

Hmm...well, personally I don't want it to be re-vamped. I like it just fine. Unless Bo dies, then I'll be angry.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Damn sheep should've bit the bullet.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:37 pm

I have a crazy ass theory for GT, about the Megaville traitor. (if it isn't Blossom, Dexter, or Mimi.)
What if the traitor (who ever he is) is also Grim Jr.'s real father?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 pm

That'd be an interesting twist.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Aswan Fogs » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am

Yeah, I always wondered about that.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 am

Hmm... very interesting theory indeed... but at this point, I'm beginning to wonder if the mad search for answers will be more gratifying then having the question finally being answered, you know?

I don't think any answer will be as satisfying as the search for the answer. However, if something interesting, more interesting than 'who' the traitor is and why, would be if 'who' the traitor was is why the story is this way to begin with.

It would be cool if this were true.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm

If we find out who the traitor is before summer hits then I will be shocked.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Aswan Fogs » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Hint, hint. ;)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

I had another idea while I was punching away at the good old key board. What if the traitor is Boomer from the RRB?

Hear me out on this one, especially for those guys that know how anti-RRB I am. So lets say that they did come back in some how in some way got back into the girls lives. We do that Him resurrected them from their first defeat. So what if Boomer (who we did see signs of this earlier in PpGD) switched sides, Brick and Butch were defeated, he settles down with Bubbles, and Him still has a connection to him. Through that connection (or threats to Bubbles),Him uses Boomer to disables security, falsifies reports, whatever so Him can get in there to take Mimi.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I had another idea while I was punching away at the good old key board. What if the traitor is Boomer from the RRB?

Hear me out on this one, especially for those guys that know how anti-RRB I am. So lets say that they did come back in some how in some way got back into the girls lives. We do that Him resurrected them from their first defeat. So what if Boomer (who we did see signs of this earlier in PpGD) switched sides, Brick and Butch were defeated, he settles down with Bubbles, and Him still has a connection to him. Through that connection (or threats to Bubbles),Him uses Boomer to disables security, falsifies reports, whatever so Him can get in there to take Mimi.

Y'know, I had a similar idea awhile back. What if it was one of the RRB? After all, the RRB were adopted by him, so it would make since. However my thought was that all three joined the side of good, and then one of them turned traitor, and killed the other two. But we don't know enough about them at this point to know witch one of them would be the most likely candidate. You could be correct with Boomer, but I almost want to say it's Brick. Maybe he stole Bubbles away from Boomer. But this is all very far fetched at this point.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm going to throw a party if I'm right on this.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I'm going to throw a party if I'm right on this.

I feel the same way about my "Grim Jr's dad being the traitor" one.
I'll bring the beer, if you bring the strippers.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)