Fast and Furious

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 am

BeeAre: All of you have no idea how many time puns I could have crammed into this thing. Consider yourselves lucky I didn't just up and... CLOCK YOU ALL. MUWAHAHA! But don't worry... we'll have plenty of TIME for more. Keep WATCHING! BUWAHAHAHA!
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Fast and Furious

Postby shadownerd221 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 am

And the fight begins now. Let's see how it all ended between them.

Postby Mimi_Fan_Girl » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:39 am

It is going to be a great fight i can feel it! :mrgreen:

Postby CrusaderRyuoki » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 am

lol i think bleed saw the pantyshot post from the last page and did better this time
dancing otter wit a fish

Postby rac7d » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Huzzah the first true panty shot of the season!

Wow I didnt dexter was sharing his toys. Nice reflexes Blossom To bad he is also sharing his lips.

Gir is somtimes unusally focused for bell , he actully very dependable for her, unlike how spontaneous his action for his first master.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm

And there was much rejoicing.

Postby Exodis » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Haha you people and your panty talk!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Don't mock the power of the pantieh.

Postby Deadpool94 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 am

Panties. Nuff said...I guess.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby konata50 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 pm

yea 2 pantyshots in a row miss them:)
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Actually just one. The last page didn't count since that was part of Bell's dress.

I think my absolute favorite part of the pantieh shot is how offended people get by them. That's the way the skirt goes when it moves, blame gravity and the laws of physics.

Postby Exodis » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm

I actually noticed that Blood! Freakin' gravity and it's founder Issac Newton... you and your up and down gravitational force LET US SEE SOME DAMN PANTY!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

I will persevere, I will resist to hear, I will interfere.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby 49dra » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Is anyone else expecting the RowdyRuff Boys making a reappearence in future chapters?

Postby wonder3 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 am

49dra wrote:Is anyone else expecting the RowdyRuff Boys making a reappearence in future chapters?

While a lot of us would love to see what happens when Brick meets Dexter I think it is up to the author and artist to decide so sitting back and waiting is all we can do.

On another note there are to many niceties being thrown at each each other while throwing one another. As for Bleed's panty shot in the comic all I have to say is read more online comics,read some manga,and watch anime they are not that uncommon and it is great to see not only the drawing style but the running gag of the panty shot be continued this year.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:11 am

49dra wrote:Is anyone else expecting the RowdyRuff Boys making a reappearence in future chapters?

No. Its unknown if they will play a role in the comic yet, even with their past appearance. Plans have changed.

wonder3 wrote:While a lot of us would love to see what happens when Brick meets Dexter

Only three people are hoping for that. Don't assume that everyone thinks the way you do.

Postby Brandun13 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm

wonder3 wrote:While a lot of us would love to see what happens when Brick meets Dexter[/quote
Only three people are hoping for that. Don't assume that everyone thinks the way you do

Yeah i hadn't even thought of that. Doesn't seem like it do much to the story even if it happened.
Thirteen

Postby wonder3 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 am

Brandun13 wrote:
wonder3 wrote:While a lot of us would love to see what happens when Brick meets Dexter[/quote
Only three people are hoping for that. Don't assume that everyone thinks the way you do

Yeah i hadn't even thought of that. Doesn't seem like it do much to the story even if it happened.

I understand that not many of the readers even care about the RRB's role in the comic. The story so far could continue forever without another mention of them. All in all the best they could do is comic relief or a small time villian/hero role. They don't really fit in the story so far but depending on the route the story takes they could play a larger role or just be a nuisance from the past.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 pm

wonder3 wrote:I understand that not many of the readers even care about the RRB's role in the comic. The story so far could continue forever without another mention of them. All in all the best they could do is comic relief or a small time villian/hero role. They don't really fit in the story so far but depending on the route the story takes they could play a larger role or just be a nuisance from the past.

Which it very well may. For all we know they could be used to rebuild or reinforce the Dark Star Council. At the very least they can be distractions. The thing I hate about them is that just about every single PpG and PpGD fanfic have the RRB in there and they sometimes fall into the whole love triangle. I hate that. Its standard proceedure and way too predictable and I have too good of expectations and respect for BR and Bleedman to fall into that terrible rut. BUT THE DUMB FANS DON'T THINK SO, AND THAT'S WHY I HATE THE RRB.

The moment they show up there are going to be waves of love triangle circulated questions and comments about BlossomxDexterxBrick until its established that they won't do that (though by all means, she does have two holes). From what we know so far, if any RRB was to crack and fall in love, it would be Boomer, not Brick. He's the only one to show signs of a change of life style. Which I would be fine with that. Bubbles needs someone else beside Mandy and Courage.

Postby Havoc » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Normally, I don't post to this part of the forum. But I saw Blood Lord's post, and had to get this of my chest. First off, I'm not gonna lie, I would LOVE to see the RRB in the comics, I've always thought they were awesome.

Blood Lord wrote:The thing I hate about them is that just about every single PpG and PpGD fanfic have the RRB in there and they sometimes fall into the whole love triangle. I hate that. Its standard proceedure and way too predictable and I have too good of expectations and respect for BR and Bleedman to fall into that terrible rut. BUT THE DUMB FANS DON'T THINK SO, AND THAT'S WHY I HATE THE RRB.

Yes, I hate it too. But what about like a BrickXBubbles, or something? I mean, why not mix it up a bit?

Blood Lord wrote: From what we know so far, if any RRB was to crack and fall in love, it would be Boomer, not Brick. He's the only one to show signs of a change of life style. Which I would be fine with that. Bubbles needs someone else beside Mandy and Courage.

Yes that's true. But I also think Buttercup could use someone (not Butch).
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby CallMeD. » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

I imagine that if they were to make an appearance, it would be to act as a deterrent against major threats or as a last line of defence should the PPGirls & other heroes fail to save the day. More than likely though, they would probably not appear as frequently as the current characters that are in the series. The fact that they have remained off the radar for so long, would suggest that they are being reserved for a different agenda, & thus are on stand-by until they are needed. Should they be reintroduced, Brick would be the last one you should expect to see taking any interest in Blossom other than pounding her face in. Your best bet would have to be between either a BoomerXBubbles or a ButchXButercup relationship at best. Unless, Brick decided to use a love triangle in order to make trouble for Blossom & Dexter to hurt her emotionally.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Seeing as Brick is the one that wants to kill everyone and is also Blossom's rival, it'd take a hell of an experience for him to weaken enough to go for a blue. Opposites don't statistically match up that often either, its quite rare.

Postby konata50 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm

these bleedman comics make me like the PPG more than ever as well as all those mixed in from other shows and movies
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm sure there's a rhyme for 'now I've seen a pantyshot,' but I'd rather not go in after it.

Did Blossom throw a D-rang, or just a ruler? Meh. She's a science-y girl.

But she still fails to stop Bell and Gir. That's established.
A Page Flipper

Return to Comic Updates and News!