PPGD - Fast & Furious (24 January 2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

PPGD - Fast & Furious (24 January 2013)

Postby achthenuts » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 am

Pantyshot again at the 3rd panel.
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Re: PPGD - Fast & Furious (24 January 2013)

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:33 am

Oh dear- plot development.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Collider » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 am

...A pantyshot? Well, in all fairness, it's been quite a while since we last saw one, so I guess it's ok.

Overall, very nice page. I just wonder were Blossom got that golden disc.
Gaze into nothingness and despair!

Postby BeeAre » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 am

Collider wrote:...A pantyshot? Well, in all fairness, it's been quite a while since we last saw one, so I guess it's ok.

Where she got a Dextarang?

I HAVEN'T THE FOGGIEST.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Mir@k » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 am

Boyfriend benefits of holy fucking
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Collider » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:54 am

BeeAre wrote:
Collider wrote:...A pantyshot? Well, in all fairness, it's been quite a while since we last saw one, so I guess it's ok.

Where she got a Dextarang?

I HAVEN'T THE FOGGIEST.

Ok, now I feel stupid XD Blame my lack of sleep for the past few days. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.
Gaze into nothingness and despair!

Postby Biostar » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm

So much for all those recoil theories people were cooking up. Doesn't seem to have had an effect.

Postby punzil504 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 pm

At first I thought that it might have been left over from her Liberty Belle alter ego, but she only used a Flanderized lasso of truth back then, so she obviously borrowed a Dextarang from Dexter.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Biostar wrote:So much for all those recoil theories people were cooking up. Doesn't seem to have had an effect.

Its still fun to consider. Most of the theories in here go wrong most of the time. Unless you're me. I'm almost always eventually right.

Postby Havoc » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Ya, looks like the whole, "recoil thing" has gone out the window.
As far as the...um...thing Blossom through, it's either a Dextarang, or just some random piece of debris she found, I'm not sure.

Also, it looks like Bell missed with the Noisy Cricket, I still wonder if it has the power to kill Blossom, or at least inflict serious harm.

What I'm hoping/thinking will happen next, is that Blossom will shoot her eye lasers up at Bell, Knocking her away, destroying her (Blossom's) sunglasses in the process.

Mir@k wrote:Boyfriend benefits of holy fucking

What?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby K13-ZAR » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:11 am

how did I miss Blossom throw that golden thingy Bell the first time I read this page :brickwall:
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby Tuor » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 am

Havoc751 wrote:Ya, looks like the whole, "recoil thing" has gone out the window.
As far as the...um...thing Blossom through, it's either a Dextarang, or just some random piece of debris she found, I'm not sure.

If BR called it a Dextarang, then it's a Dextarang
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:45 pm

BR's word is law in more then one way in here.

I don't think Blossom is going to beat Bell. Bell was kicking her ass when they first met, and Blossom only "won" because she used Gir.

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Tuor wrote:If BR called it a Dextarang, then it's a Dextarang

Good point.

Blood Lord wrote:I don't think Blossom is going to beat Bell. Bell was kicking her ass when they first met, and Blossom only "won" because she used Gir.

Maybe not directly, but there's always a chance Blossom will catch a break, and get lucky. Like maybe someone will come and help her, or perhaps something like, the room start to collapse, and something falls and hits Bell. Or she could even find away to out smart Bell.
However, you could right. Maybe Bell will be walking away from this one, and not Blossom. My question is if this is true,
then what will Bell do to Blossom if she defeats her?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Should we go back to the discussion point of what victory entails for the two sides? In order for Bloosom to win she is going to have to beat Bell and disable the bomb thingy. For Bell to win she just has to hold out long enough for said bomb to go off to win. If Blossom beats Bell in this (which would be an indirect means), Bell hasn't lost. She might loose the battle, but she'll win the war. there's also this idea that Bell could be a relatively stable combination of three powerpuffs, BUT that's deep and a theory that has some support. But you'd have to go nearly two years back in the Predictions thread to find it.

There is always a chance, but not good enough for the room to start collapsing.

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Actually, I was kinda thinking more along the lines of after the bomb goes off. Like what direction this fight will go, and how it will end? (I should have clarified.)

I'm guessing the most likely scenario is Bell will probably just split.
But if that's the case, then what's stopping Blossom from just going after her?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby rac7d » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Bell's not gonna run, once the bomb goes off she will give gir a hug and the light will consume them. I wish gir go to finsh speaking about twhat the bomb can do. Though it puzzles me how he understands the plan and is so helpful , while retaining his lovable wild factor.

Blossom hasnt really changed since the first encouter has she? So the results should not change.
Are gonna be falshing back to back from Bam and Bleel

Postby Bandit » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 am

Tuor wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:Ya, looks like the whole, "recoil thing" has gone out the window.

If BR called it a Dextarang, then it's a Dextarang

Of course it is. There is no way it could be anything else...not even a protractor. No that would be too obvious

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:07 am

Havoc751 wrote:Actually, I was kinda thinking more along the lines of after the bomb goes off. Like what direction this fight will go, and how it will end? (I should have clarified.)

Ahh, that's a better question. No idea then.
I could see an smaller portal for Bell opening up and she escapes, or is immune to its effects. I dunno.

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:17 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:Actually, I was kinda thinking more along the lines of after the bomb goes off. Like what direction this fight will go, and how it will end? (I should have clarified.)

Ahh, that's a better question. No idea then.
I could see an smaller portal for Bell opening up and she escapes, or is immune to its effects. I dunno.
Perhaps X never told Bell what the bomb does? Maybe he knows that running from it will bring nothing, so he never bothered to tell her what it does.

Maybe she will fight next to the bomb, because her job is done and she is entitled to a little bit of fun?
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby punzil504 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Birdofterror wrote: Perhaps X never told Bell what the bomb does? Maybe he knows that running from it will bring nothing, so he never bothered to tell her what it does.

Maybe she will fight next to the bomb, because her job is done and she is entitled to a little bit of fun?

That seems appropriate enough. X certainly didn't seem very concerned for himself when the white light approached him. He had a difficult enough time convincing Zim to accept what was coming, can you imagine trying to explain it to Bell? She threw a tantrum over what happened to Mandark, and most of that debacle didn't even involve her or X directly...

How would a conversation about the bomb go, exactly? Hey, sweetie, I'm going to blow up the earth, isn't that lovely?
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 pm

punzil504 wrote:
Birdofterror wrote: Perhaps X never told Bell what the bomb does? Maybe he knows that running from it will bring nothing, so he never bothered to tell her what it does.

That seems appropriate enough. X certainly didn't seem very concerned for himself when the white light approached him. He had a difficult enough time convincing Zim to accept what was coming, can you imagine trying to explain it to Bell? She threw a tantrum over what happened to Mandark, and most of that debacle didn't even involve her or X directly...

How would a conversation about the bomb go, exactly? Hey, sweetie, I'm going to blow up the earth, isn't that lovely?

She did set the massive prototype off. Dr X knew what was coming, and Bell either trusts him enough to know that she'll be safe, or (if my idea about Bell is correct) shes smart enough to understand.

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 am

punzil504 wrote:That seems appropriate enough. X certainly didn't seem very concerned for himself when the white light approached him. He had a difficult enough time convincing Zim to accept what was coming, can you imagine trying to explain it to Bell? She threw a tantrum over what happened to Mandark, and most of that debacle didn't even involve her or X directly...

You know, your statement about Bell's reaction to Mandark's death got me thinking. Do you think that Bell, in any small way, holds a grudge against Blossom over what happened to Mandark? I mean, she hasn't shown any signs of hatred towards her for it. But still, she could be hiding a lust for vengeance under that innocent personality.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 pm

I don't quite think so, but I'd guess it depends on how much of the battle she was aware of.

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)