Dexter's Rude Removal

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Dexter's Rude Removal

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 pm

LOOOOL

An episode that was never aired, there were many fans that wanted to see this episode and this just got posted today. Unfortunately, the words are censored, but I still got one hell of a laugh from it.
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Re: Dexter's Rude Removal

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 pm

I think people really overhyped this. I don't think this was as great as some fans of the show have posted.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

I thought it was hella funny. I'm probably just being immature about this though. :P
"Where we are, there’s daggers in men’s smiles."
KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
Reset. Recalibrate.

Postby Mir@k » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 pm

"lol cartoons said bleep" was something i'd have found hilarious when i was 12 so yes i see where you're coming from.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby dj1107 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Why do Dex & DeeDee sound british?
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:16 pm

dj1107 wrote:Why do Dex & DeeDee sound British?

Probably for the same reason Rude DeeDee and Dex have thick New York/Brooklyn/Bronx/Jersey accents, they thought it would fit. Though I do find it odd, given that, when Dex made Deedee smart in another episode, she got the exact same accent.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:55 am

Twas hilarious. Thank you for posting .
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Mad-Mutt » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 am

Wow, cartoon characters that curse, that's soooooo funny. (sarcasm)

It actually is kind of funny. Not that much though. Its amazing what they tried to get away with in kid shows back when most cartoons still had their balls. "Powerpuff Girls" was originally going to be called "Whoops Ass Girls" but that's sorta common knowledge.

On a side note, good Dexter and DeeDee reminded me of the Goofy Gophers.
Bark

Postby Q.U. » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:49 am

dj1107 wrote:Why do Dex & DeeDee sound british?

Because accent helps amplify the feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6c8gGrKwk
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Havoc » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Interesting....Anyone else think of Drax when they see rude Dexter?
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby goggy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm

It was funny but I don't see why it wasn't aired before with censors. I was expecting far worse.
Awake but Confused

Postby Zelosse » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Postby Kaseykockroach » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Amusing that this is probably the only Dexter's Lab episode we'll ever get to see in high definition, since it was telecined just for this release.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Any reason why they decided to release it now?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Biostar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I believe this sums it up.

In October 2012, Genndy Tartakovsky was asked about the episode during an AMA on Reddit, and he replied "Next time I do a public appearance I'll bring it with me!". Adult Swim later asked fans on Twitter if there was still any interest in the episode, and the response was "overwhelming".

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am

So it was just public interest then. Bugger, I was wondering if they were feeling it out on whither or not to reboot it. They're doing the PpG, why not Dexter's Lab?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Dibullba » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 am

Blood Lord wrote:So it was just public interest then. Bugger, I was wondering if they were feeling it out on whither or not to reboot it. They're doing the PpG, why not Dexter's Lab?

They did that once with a new season of Dexter. It did not bode well aside from the movie that ended the series.

Postby Exodis » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:49 pm

People thought this episode would "ruin their childhood". Bullshit! It was just like any other Dexter's Laboratory episode... with cussing included.
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Dibullba wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:So it was just public interest then. Bugger, I was wondering if they were feeling it out on whither or not to reboot it. They're doing the PpG, why not Dexter's Lab?

They did that once with a new season of Dexter. It did not bode well aside from the movie that ended the series.

I don't remember that.
Semper Vigilans

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)