Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:32 pm

I'd be more inclined to see Bunny as independent art, then have anything to do with the comics. This hatred stems from experience with it early in my time here. Kind of like the RRB. It was when everyone stupid insisted that she just had to be the comic or the fucking world would end. I believe shes on the HELL NO List.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 am

Blood Lord wrote:I'd be more inclined to see Bunny as independent art, then have anything to do with the comics. This hatred stems from experience with it early in my time here. Kind of like the RRB. It was when everyone stupid insisted that she just had to be the comic or the fucking world would end.

Well, I kinda thought it was a good idea because of the the history they had together. Like maybe with her newly found intelligence, she might not like the fact that she was basically just created as a tool to easy the burden of protecting Townsville. Also the fact that they might not be so quick to attack someone they once called their 4th sister, especially if she openly admits she hates them for creating her in the first place. But, ya I kinda see what you're getting at here. Although she isn't as popular as the RRB, there's still a potential risk of backlash.
Despite this, I still like the idea.

Blood Lord wrote:I believe shes on the HELL NO List.

Figuratively, or literally, because I didn't see her on the list on the first page.
User No. 24602
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 am

PpG Characters are on the "Unknown" section. I think BR has shot the idea down before too, but you'd have to ask him.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby DaklozeDuif » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Anyone from Team Fortress.

For those among us who are not familliar with these gents, check here or here.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Did you read ANYTHING AT ALL? You need to put reasons why they would be a good contributing factor and how they would fit in. Not just aimlessly raise your hand and spurt out the first thing that farts in your head.
Semper Vigilans

Postby DaklozeDuif » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Did you read ANYTHING AT ALL? You need to put reasons why they would be a good contributing factor and how they would fit in. Not just aimlessly raise your hand and spurt out the first thing that farts in your head.

I read the first and last page, and the OP basically asks "Who'd you like to throw in the PPGD storyline?" :unsure:
But:
I can't imagine any of the mercenaries not fitting in. All 9 of them are shown to be capable of acting silly as well as serious. All of them are fighters and are [OPINION]great and amusing[/OPINION] characters. I imagine that any of the mercs would work fine as support/cameo characters.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:09 pm

That'd be the why, but how? What situation are they (PpG) going to find themselves in when they need mercenaries and not the multiple government agencies behind them already? Why these guys exactly and not someone like the Expendables, A-Team, Blackwater, The Flying Legion, etc? Why would these guys get involved with super-hero preteens when the other major heroes (with the exception of Jenny, who really isn't helping right now), won't/don't/aren't-being-targeted-right-now-by-the-bad-guys?

You have to sell your idea here, that's what I'm getting at. You need to sell it and convince people (BR) that its a good idea. We could argue the reason why mercs would help, but we aren't there yet.
Semper Vigilans

Postby DaklozeDuif » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 am

Aha.

Spy: Spies on/for evil. Note that he has a devices that disables machines, a device that reversed construction progress of machines (HMMM), a watch that allows him to become invisible and another watch that he uses to fake his death. James Bond can't even do that. I forgot to mention that he can disguise himself has anyone, and even imitate voices perfectly?

Soldier: A Soldier that actually enjoyd war. Could also be a History teacher.

Heavy: Big Brute? Bodyguard? Doesn't want children to cry.

Scout: Need a guy who runs fast and is not a hedgehog? And IS a prick? Ta-dah.

Medic: Scientist/Crazy Doctor. Has a gun(?) that heals people.

Engineer: If the entire science departement is indeed deceased, then this guy will come in handy since he is capable of building stuff. Stuff that shoots other stuff. (Also TELEPORTERS)

Demoman: Drunk Guy who can blow stuff up. Also pretends to be a Medieval Knight sometimes. Has a cursed sword that wants to collect heads.

Pyro: Could appear in anything that involves fire.

Sniper: Is Australian.

Postby BeeAre » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Alas, TF2 takes place in the Super Secret War 60s, as a spoof on the Cold War. A bit outdated. And you know, we're having issues with time right now. Might meet one or two of them as an old man, that wouldn't be bad, as a way to homage, but nothing more.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Saint Soul » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Yo BR, can Vector Prime be in in this some how? he is after all the time wizard of the Primes.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby DaklozeDuif » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 pm

BeeAre wrote:Alas, TF2 takes place in the Super Secret War 60s, as a spoof on the Cold War. A bit outdated. And you know, we're having issues with time right now. Might meet one or two of them as an old man, that wouldn't be bad, as a way to homage, but nothing more.

That is not a big deal though. There's life-extension devices.
Oh, and the Soldier's roommate is a magician.

BeeAre wrote:Might meet one or two of them as an old man, that wouldn't be bad, as a way to homage, but nothing more.

That's be cool too. :D
"Young maggots these days...."

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:08 am

I have a strong feeling that the bomb is not going to take them to the future or past, but both. It will create an alternate environment and history in which characters from the past and future would play a part. It should start with a history teacher (possibly the soldier) teaching the class about the alternate history in which is the result of time freezing and happening all at once. At some point, an invasion by the Darkstar council takes place, and during the battle Bell should be considering wether or not to take sides.
Last edited by The Mad Doctor on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 am

I never thought of Bell as a weather person. I guess she does have the color scheme for snow... Alas, why are you putting this in here and not in the Prediction's thread? You aren't suggesting anyone here.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Ok, i was mistaken.
Last edited by The Mad Doctor on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 pm

A you suggesting an event that should happen?
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 pm

yes actually

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Interesting. I don't think anyone has suggested an event before. I think its because this historically use to be the "blank should be in PpGD". I don't see a problem with suggesting events though.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Well what are your thoughts on that?

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:36 pm

I don't know anything about TF2, and the bomb I know involves time but I don't think in that exact manner. I'm meh about it.
Semper Vigilans

Postby rac7d » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:08 pm

I would like to nominate Catbug to inlcuded as a cameo in future.
Pupose to cameo Reason becasue he is more adorable then anything you have ever seen
Source Material: Braves Warriors
Bonus He loves soft tacos like another lil critter we know

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 pm

When Otto shows up after the time jump, he should wear a fez that's randomly there.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Expanding on Otto a bit, when and if he shows back up, he should be all grizzled and shit with 5 O'clock shadow and a trenchcoat.

Preferably going half insane talking about "THE FUTURE!"
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Expanding on Otto a bit, when and if he shows back up, he should be all grizzled and shit with 5 O'clock shadow and a trenchcoat.

Preferably going half insane talking about "THE FUTURE!"

And wearing a fez. Fezzess are cool.

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 pm

No, that's stupid.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 pm

You never seen Doctor Who then.
Bow ties and Fezzes are cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWZxtm5B-oE

EEEEVVVIIIILLL

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)