Free Photo References For Artists

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Free Photo References For Artists

Postby ESAUL » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Hey there, my fellow artists!
As a photographer, I shoot photo references for artists, especially for those who draw comics. Usually, my photo references aren't for free, but many of my friends asked me to release some of my references for free, so every artist can enjoy them.

So I'm releasing this great photo album of World War II photo references completely for free! Well, not exactly completely, because you have to share the album with your friends in order to download it.

Download Photo References For Free

Re: Free Photo References For Artists

Postby G-O » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 am

Oh neat, thanks for the link man.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:22 pm

The site will come in handy. I don't know about the WW2 bayonet stuff. I guess it could be re-purposed though.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ESAUL » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi guys,
I'm back with bunch of new references released for ya. And I guess especially guys will be thrilled! Meet our model Iva. Don't let her confuse you, she may be gorgeous but with a gun in her hand, she's also pretty badass.

Download this entire album of photos with her for free! The only thing you need to do, is to share the album with your friends. Then you can use these photos as references for your drawings, modelling or something entirely different.

Download photo album with Iva

Postby ESAUL » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:54 am

Hi, guys and gals!
So how's it goin'? Did you have a good start of 2013? I hope you did.

Since many of you appreciated samples of my photo references, I've decided to give all of you a 25% discount on full access to my entire database with all of my 25 000+ hiqh quality photo references. I bet you'll find a good use for them in your works! And it's just for the symbolic price 6.75 €! :)

So...!

1) Visit this site
2) Enter discount code 'w9hef8qf3' and submit the form.
3) Buy one of the accounts and enjoy all of my resources for artists! :P

Image[/url]

Postby DarkzeroProjects » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

i wonder....
i have Daz studio for free.....
if i could id make poses and scene like for reference...photo stock i ya want?

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Yeah. I'm down. This is looking suspiciously like spam to me, but it isn't hurting anything. Outlandish thought here, but it looks like it could be helpful spam... that's got to be a contradiction.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ESAUL » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 am

I understand that someone can consider this a spam, but I can assure you, that I'm no spambot. I know there are many people who look for photo references like these and I'm the one who can provide them. That's why I try to promote my stuff here. Sorry to everyone who finds this annoying.

DarkzeroProjects: I'm really not sure what you're saying.

3D Stereoscopic Photo References

Postby ESAUL » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 am

Hello, there!
Ever wanted to draw something but wasn't exactly sure how? Let's put an end to situations like this.

For the past several years, I was helping artists by providing them photo references in hiqh resolutions, so they can see human anatomy in details.
But now, I've decided it's time for next step: 3D Stereoscopic Photo References. With thes, you can draw your artwork while looking at the photo that looks like a real 3D object. Just like 3D movies in cinemas. In other words, drawing is easier once again.

Download 3D Stereoscopic References

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 pm

ESAUL wrote:I understand that someone can consider this a spam, but I can assure you, that I'm no spambot. I know there are many people who look for photo references like these and I'm the one who can provide them. That's why I try to promote my stuff here. Sorry to everyone who finds this annoying.

I'm going to keep you open, but I want to find out what the other moderators think as well. I would consider this spam since you are advertising a service and a website.

Still pretty useful, which is why I'm not sure on this.

You did get banned, and I unbanned you as well. you made another thread, could have hit the wrong button, its possible, and you were basically reported a bot, and then banned. Then I realized who you were, thought "shit" and started poking a few things around. Since you responded, its clear that you aren't an automatic bot, its just that this is weird. I haven't seen anything quite like this before.

Anyway, its most like that your thread will be blessed and protected from future attacks.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Eggnog » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 pm

I love your way of locking threads, Blood. So explosive~

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ESAUL » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:10 am

Well, now I'm not sure if I can still promote my stuff here :D If you lock this, I get it... I'm promoting my work, but I believe it can help many people interested in drawing comics (at least people on other sites appreciated it :) ).

But, at least, today I'm here with a gift for you!

What is it? Completely free package of high quality photo references full of various action poses. Interested? Then download the package and if you like it, visit my site for more than 27 000 more photos.

- download the package

- More photo references

If you have any questions, just send me a PM :)

Postby ari-6 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey, Are you "bot" like I have been warned about. You are an account that has linked me to a site where I can buy things. I know you said you were not a bot but I figured a bot would not tell me if they were a bot. The pictures of the women with the guns would be useful for anyone trying to draw Revy or any female character from Black Lagoon.
Some people shouldn't have an imagination. They just abuse it.
Im Making This Up As I Go
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby ESAUL » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 am

trust me, i'm not a bot :)) i think the fact i'm replying to you is proof enough :) i'm promoting here my photos that can help many people trying to draw comics or other kind of art. some of my photos are free, so anyone can try it.

Return to Art