Belly of the Dragon

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Belly of the Dragon

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm

A rule that gets broken 300 times every 10 minutes, and the stupidity thing you were talking about is what I meant about you. Sometimes it gets really, really old but you are right you don't specifically tell them, but the way you talk to them screams please get off the subject. The thing I've learned though is that a lot of people will not stop asking the same question until you give them some sort of answer. I was just getting tired of hearing about the gun and that's why I kinda blew up and because the personal thing I mentioned earlier, so , sorry to those I've upset, even to you old man, :p. Even though I'm not that young either.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Don't stress about it. Half of the people in this side of the forums don't bother to read any of the posts. That's why questions are repeated many, many times. Aside from a gap of logic and reasoning skills. As for my being "mean", its a hint for them to move on, and its me also cracking under the repeated questions and sometimes blowing up. Which has gotten a lot better.

Its fine man, don't sweat it. I'm sorry for snapping back too. Lets just have fun.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks Blood Lord. And let's.

Postby rac7d » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 pm

So while bell and blossom battle will gir hook up the bomb? No way blossom can get around bell. What I really want to see is how bell escapes the blast if she does so at all?

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:43 pm

rac7d wrote:The first pantyshot of the new year.

Guys when bell speaks what kind of voice do you imagine? who would be her voice actress mae whitman?

That's not really a panty shot, although Bleedman did that many times in the past this was just the other side of her dress (which is a little darker because of the shadows)
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby IdCard » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:06 pm

GIR rocking the memes! lol
Yo dawg, I heard you like bombs...
~Life is just like a game :grin: , except you only get to play it once. :(~

Postby rac7d » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 am

IdCard wrote:GIR rocking the memes! lol
Yo dawg, I heard you like bombs...
IdCard wrote:GIR rocking the memes! lol
Whats the orginal qoute

Guys when bell speaks what kind of voice do you imagine? who would be her voice actress mae whitman?

That's not really a panty shot, although Bleedman did that many times in the past this was just the other side of her dress (which is a little darker because of the shadows)[/quote]
Really aww, not that im loOkin for them but, when i first read thru the comi i always found them funny.

Postby coppa-cola » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

Look out, she's got a Noisy Cricket!

Postby Tymestalker » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Personally, in addition to the Noisy Cricket, I'm loving the LoZ references. :mrgreen:

Postby wonder3 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 am

Fairly intresting overall. Questions that are unanswered still are why are the RRB even in the story? How exactly did the bomb go off and what it did exactly? How are the other fights going? THe last what exactly is Otto doing about the events? Otto is working with the time police after all I forgot thier exact name sorry.

As for the Noisy cricket comments all i have to say is wow. After all the references is the comic to MIB so far to this point that question pops up. lol Really makes me doubt the ability of people to get the hint.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Brandun13 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 am

wonder3 wrote:Fairly intresting overall. Questions that are unanswered still are why are the RRB even in the story? How exactly did the bomb go off and what it did exactly? How are the other fights going? THe last what exactly is Otto doing about the events? Otto is working with the time police after all I forgot thier exact name sorry.

As for the Noisy cricket comments all i have to say is wow. After all the references is the comic to MIB so far to this point that question pops up. lol Really makes me doubt the ability of people to get the hint.

People just dont know how to read previous posts anymore. Like Blood Lord said once before its damn irritating after a while and this is an example of that. (Hope you don't mind me quoting you either Blood.)
Thirteen

Postby wonder3 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Brandun13 wrote:
wonder3 wrote:Fairly interesting overall. Questions that are unanswered still are why are the RRB even in the story? How exactly did the bomb go off and what it did exactly? How are the other fights going? The last what exactly is Otto doing about the events? Otto is working with the time police after all I forgot their exact name sorry.

People just don't know how to read previous posts anymore. Like Blood Lord said once before its damn irritating after a while and this is an example of that. (Hope you don't mind me quoting you either Blood.)

True I did do this as a way to see who would respond :grin: But looking closer at my statement I also asked some fairly reasonable questions. I usually mix old news with new questions or statements in my post to cover what has been said and to get the posting to continue.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Xi-1 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:03 pm

To think a weapon like the Noisy Cricket could be important to someone with the powers of a Powerpuff! Well, she's facing another Powerpuff, even if she's overpowered her before. I didn't think it was important, so I didn't remember her taking it from that agent. Good thing it wasn't J, although he probably doesn't have it anymore anyway.

J had a silencer/suppressor in the cartoon. Did that not come out of the comics? If it did not, I'd hate to see where he went flying every time he fired the damned thing. Must have gotten a different gun.

Tara Strong voiced Bubbles, huh? Oh wait, there was a voice actor allusion to that in MLP: FiM - she also voices Twilight Sparkle (who very rarely seems to sound girly. More like 'Adorkable),' and she has plenty of Snark in her. I'd say the choice is appropriate.

Which reminds me: a cameo by Discord would be nuts.
A Page Flipper

Postby solsticesnowangel » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 am

Everyone just please calm ourselves lets just enjoy the comic conversations and not bag on each other

Postby Archrival » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 am

solsticesnowangel wrote:Everyone just please calm ourselves lets just enjoy the comic conversations and not bag on each other

This is the internet, your point is invalid.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby foxkid11 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Connor Kenway wrote:^Have you seen Men in Black?
Yes!! :grin:
I'm The Fox Warrior Who Never Backs Down from a Fight.
We're the Fox Warriors!!!

Postby Deadpool94 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 pm

foxkid11 wrote:

Then your awesome!!!

Postby Brandun13 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:57 am

Connor Kenway wrote:
foxkid11 wrote:

Then your awesome!!!

I can't tell if your being serious with him or just being a smart-ass. Just wondering. :?
Thirteen

Postby Deadpool94 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

^No I'm being serious. Oh and just to let the few people who are asking what the Noisy Cricket is know, if you have seen Men in Black, then it's basically J's first weapon.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Archrival wrote:
solsticesnowangel wrote:Everyone just please calm ourselves lets just enjoy the comic conversations and not bag on each other

Because I have space bears.

Xi-1 wrote:J had a silencer/suppressor in the cartoon. Did that not come out of the comics? If it did not, I'd hate to see where he went flying every time he fired the damned thing. Must have gotten a different gun.

On the Cricket? I've only ever seen how it is shown right now.

wonder3 wrote:why are the RRB even in the story?

Judging how long ago they appeared, I would suggest that there were going to be in the plot, but were discarded or not used yet.

wonder3 wrote:How exactly did the bomb go off and what it did exactly?

Million dollar question, and only one of us knows that. BR.

wonder3 wrote:How are the other fights going?

The only one we don't know about is Buttercup and Samantha.

wonder3 wrote:THe last what exactly is Otto doing about the events?

Whatever it was/is (depending on your time reference) he was pulled out of there. Either signaling that the Time Squad as some corruption in it, or its too dangerous for them.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Brandun13 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Archrival wrote:

Because I have space bears.

Haha! Nice Space Bears Blood! Did you make that or did you just find it on the web?
Last edited by Brandun13 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thirteen

Postby wonder3 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am

thanks for the info Blood Lord. On another note Bubbles, Courage,Dexter, Wakeman, Dib's father, and the other scientists vs. the hive is also still going on and the MIB vs. the giant monster might still be going on because they told the girls they could handle the creature. The last time I remember them saying they could handle something they got tossed around like toys by a plant from space so they might not be doing so well. aside from the obvious jokes and come backs to what I am posting the PPGD universe has many possible twists in the plot because of all the characters that have been introduced so far. Hopefully BR does something unexpected to continue the trend and he is doing a great job along with Bleedman with the story, one of my favorite web comics to date.

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!