Belly of the Dragon

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:25 am

BeeAre: The dragon, is, of course the machine. I was going to use "Belly of the Beast", but thought that might make people associate with Bell being Beasty. But she is a bit dragon-ish, wouldn't you say?
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Belly of the Dragon

Postby Meander » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 am

Noisy Cricket!

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:13 am

Oh boy. This fight is going to be interesting. That little injector is going to be deadly for sure.

Postby Brandun13 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 am

shadownerd221 wrote:Oh boy. This fight is going to be interesting. That little injector is going to be deadly for sure.

if you saw the M.I.B movie you'd know what this is. its not an injector its just a gun. an insanely powerful gun.
Thirteen

Postby daviso452 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Bell seems way more cutesy than she has in the past. Anyone else pick that up?

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Brandun13 wrote:
shadownerd221 wrote:Oh boy. This fight is going to be interesting. That little injector is going to be deadly for sure.

if you saw the M.I.B movie you'd know what this is. its not an injector its just a gun. an insanely powerful gun.

Don't waste too much time on him. Things seem to go in one ear and out the other for him.

daviso452 wrote:Bell seems way more cutesy than she has in the past. Anyone else pick that up?

No. Just a lot of threats combined with puns.

Postby CallMeD. » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:18 pm

It would seem that Gir, has a good idea of what he's actually carrying around. A linearity bomb, which can bomb one of four quantum...? Hmm, it does sound dangerous. Linearity, relates to the properties of one dimension; like a straight line from A to B, & everything in between. I'm not sure how relevant this is to the bomb itself, but at least it's starting to give me an idea of what the story is leading up to.

Postby BeeAre » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 pm

CallMeD. wrote:It would seem that Gir, has a good idea of what he's actually carrying around. A linearity bomb, which can bomb one of four quantum...? Hmm, it does sound dangerous. Linearity, relates to the properties of one dimension; like a straight line from A to B, & everything in between. I'm not sure how relevant this is to the bomb itself, but at least it's starting to give me an idea of what the story is leading up to.

*hands on chin, eyelash flutter* One of the four whats is the question, my dear. It's an idea that, as far as I know, has simply not been implemented in science fiction yet.I remedy this :9
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby NallCalmer » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Look out, Blossom! She's packing heat!
Demons, superhumans. Meh. Same crap, different day.

Postby tych » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:29 pm

NallCalmer wrote:Look out, Blossom! She's packing heat!

that ain't heat that is the noisy cricket the true and only great equalizer
get ready to see bell fly across the room and gir getting squished between a wall and bell

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

... You have no idea what it means to "pack heat", do you?

Postby rac7d » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 pm

The first pantyshot of the new year.

Guys when bell speaks what kind of voice do you imagine? who would be her voice actress mae whitman?

Postby gazfan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Yeah gir knows what a boam is
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 am

I can't read the words, they're so tiny on my screen. Yay T-T
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Xi-1 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:59 pm

I don't think that was up to Bleedman's usual standards, for a panty shot. Oh, but someone's gonna get shot. Wait, is the Noisy Cricket even fast enough to catch a Powerpuff, even one off her guard? I think it's more likely that in that enclosed space we're headed for collateral damage and banged-up eardrums. Bell is probably strong enough to counter the recoil without J's silencer, though. What I want to know is when in the linear expansion of time-space did she even pick the gun up? But oh no, the bomb's already gone off. So much for time being linear. Now it has a big explody thing in the middle!

Blossom really talks too much. I understand her not wanting to fight Bell because of the beating she gave Blossom the first time around, but she really did not have the time to dilly-dally. I speak in past tense because we already know the end result of this fight.

Gir seems to like the bomb, and Bell is being catty, playing for time. Is that all it takes to win? That, and a Noisy Cricket?

EDIT: Who else but Tara Strong? She's in everything! In all seriousness, Blossom's VA, but with a tendency to be snarky.
A Page Flipper

Postby KrisEike » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:44 pm

That ass! O.o

Also.. That gun/injector thingy looks dangerous. :<

Postby rac7d » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Xi-1 wrote:I don't think that was up to Bleedman's usual standards, for a panty shot. Oh, but someone's gonna get shot. Wait, is the Noisy Cricket even fast enough to catch a Powerpuff, even one off her guard? I think it's more likely that in that enclosed space we're headed for collateral damage and banged-up eardrums. Bell is probably strong enough to counter the recoil without J's silencer, though. What I want to know is when in the linear expansion of time-space did she even pick the gun up? But oh no, the bomb's already gone off. So much for time being linear. Now it has a big explody thing in the middle!

Blossom really talks too much. I understand her not wanting to fight Bell because of the beating she gave Blossom the first time around, but she really did not have the time to dilly-dally. I speak in past tense because we already know the end result of this fight.

Gir seems to like the bomb, and Bell is being catty, playing for time. Is that all it takes to win? That, and a Noisy Cricket?

EDIT: Who else but Tara Strong? She's in everything! In all seriousness, Blossom's VA, but with a tendency to be snarky.

Yeah but tara strong usually vocies cute and ditzy, Bubbles being the prime example^ not Blossom with a few exceptions. And bell is very cute, but not innocent she should have somone with slightly deeper tone. Mabey jennifer hale ?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 pm

KrisEike wrote:Also.. That gun/injector thingy looks dangerous. :<

Good hell, really? You really have no idea what that is? ITS BEEN MENTIONED HOW MANY TIMES IN THE THREAD TOO? What is America coming to these days...

Xi-1 wrote:Bell is probably strong enough to counter the recoil without J's silencer, though.

J never had a silencer on it. To be even more correct, there is no such thing as a silencer when it comes to weapons. Its called a suppressor.

Xi-1 wrote:What I want to know is when in the linear expansion of time-space did she even pick the gun up?

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND:
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=240
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=241
Do you see the gun?

Xi-1 wrote:But oh no, the bomb's already gone off.

Yes, but were doubling back to see what happened on the other end. Time hasn't changed yet.

Postby rac7d » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Xi-1 wrote:What I want to know is when in the linear expansion of time-space did she even pick the gun up?

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND:
Do you see the gun?

The real question is where was she keeping all this time

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:20 pm

rac7d wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:

LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND:
Do you see the gun?

The real question is where was she keeping all this time

The same place that Mimi keeps all her stuff in GT. There's AN answer. Can we drop it now?

Postby TheDboys » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:31 pm

What does the noisy cricket even fire. I know im Most likely wrong about this but I have it in my head it fires some sort of sonic boom maybe? (well that sounded much better in my head)
My common sense is tingling

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 pm

^Have you seen Men in Black?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Connor Kenway wrote:
rac7d wrote:The real question is where was she keeping all this time

The same place that Mimi keeps all her stuff in GT. There's AN answer. Can we drop it now?

Who the fuck died and gave you power to choose what people decide to talk about within the page? You don't like the topic or what is being said, then either don't post or guide it to something else. The question of where she had it the entire time wasn't even being discussed. So chill the hell out and let people do what they wish. That's also a shit poor excuse too.

rac7d, she either put it in her sock, or in the back of her black sash thingy. I don't know if those uniformes have pockets.

TheDboys wrote:What does the noisy cricket even fire. I know im Most likely wrong about this but I have it in my head it fires some sort of sonic boom maybe?

[quote="MIB wiki]large green ball of energy is released[/quote]
http://meninblack.wikia.com/wiki/Noisy_Cricket

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Connor Kenway wrote:
rac7d wrote:The real question is where was she keeping all this time

Who the fuck died and gave you power to choose what people decide to talk about within the page? You don't like the topic or what is being said, then either don't post or guide it to something else. The question of where she had it the entire time wasn't even being discussed. So chill the hell out and let people do what they wish. That's also a shit poor excuse too.

rac7d, she either put it in her sock, or in the back of her black sash thingy. I don't know if those uniformes have pockets.

TheDboys wrote:What does the noisy cricket even fire. I know im Most likely wrong about this but I have it in my head it fires some sort of sonic boom maybe?

[quote="MIB wiki]large green ball of energy is released[/quote]
http://meninblack.wikia.com/wiki/Noisy_Cricket[/quote][/quote]

Oh I see so you get to bitch and wine about what others post but no one else does? I see how it works now. I was talking about the gun by the way. That topic that has been a topic for a while now. And I am sorry about the attitude that I may be projecting towards others, I...just have a few personal problems goin on and all I gotta do IS calm down, so please let's not start some kinda fight, k?
By the way this,"Who the fuck died and gave you power to choose what people decide to talk about within the page?" Right back at ya.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 pm

I don't tell people what to talk about on pages. I might note of stupidity on certain things, but that's it. As long as it stays in the bounds of the topic, I don't direct it until it goes off track. Respect your elders Connor. Its a rule. Want to start something with me? Take it to the Spam section. I, despite whatever the fuck you are thinking right now, am trying to help you. For example, I acted with the same hostility to you, that you did to him.

I was talking about the gun by the way. That topic that has been a topic for a while now.

Does it matter? I have been in update threads, each lasting over thirty pages for three threads, talking about the exact same thing. New information is added, we reevaluate, and continue. There is no harm if the first twenty posts, or hell, even this thread is about that gun. You want a different topic? There is more threads then just this, more areas then this. for example, in the main Bleedman thread, we're on this exact same page talking about puns.

Follow the advise I gave to you when it comes to topics. If you don't like the topic or what is being said, then either don't post or guide it to something else. You can talk about the room they are in, the bomb, etc.

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!