Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - 2 spots open)

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Only from about a 45 degree angle, and when you shift your balance to one side.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Fantastic. Thank you so much.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Any RPG related questions?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:09 am

Blood Lord wrote:Any RPG related questions?
Exactly how much about Dragon Age am I required to know to get involved in this RPG?

My personal standing may be a little below the optimal number.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Very little. Its just a fantasy based RPG that involves the Dragon Age Universe. I put links to the wiki too for those that have further questions. I made it so anyone who likes fantasy could get involved.
Mercypostle

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 am

Plus we can always let you know if some significant lore is behind any specific ideas you might use, so you'd just quickly learn anything you would actually need to know.
Demon of Elru

Postby Deena » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:49 pm

There's a few things you'd need to keep in mind. Orlais is basically France, dwarves have a caste system and nobles are jackass politicians while poorfags(called the casteless) have tattoos on their faces known as brands, everybody hates mages, blights are bad, and demons are bad too.

May I reference Dragon Age: Asunder occasionally, BL? It's basically a book that'll tie together the end of DA2 with Inquisition, and there's a lot of stuff about mages in there, like how tranquil mages can become possessed by demons.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Yeah, that's fine.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Happy birthday, Ro.
I got you the gift of another day to live.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:07 pm

*Adds my name to the tag*
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Fellguarde » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Happy birthday dude.

Finally got Khorin's intro sorted. He's pretty good with kids, as I'm sure you can tell.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:04 pm

I'd hire him to babysit.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deena » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:34 pm

But can he change diapers?

Also I'm waiting on Berry's post.

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Happy Birthday Ro!

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Merry Christmas Happy Birthday Ro
Mercypostle

Postby BG07 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Happy B-Day

Also I should have a post up for tomorrow, been a bit of a busy few days for me

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am

Seems to be that way for everyone.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 am

Except me, work has been ominously quiet this weekend. Might have to let someone go if this keeps up.

Postby Draken30000 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm just awaiting something to happen, it seems to be the thing to be doing right now.

*Edit* - Vovin was not addressed by anyone, so i'm not really doing anything at the moment XD. Not sure if this was intentional or he was just forgotten about haha.

* Double Edit* - Could Spirit Warrior's detect each other somehow? Would make for some interaction between Vovin and Marcus. Also, now all I can think of when I picture Isador is Darius from League of Legends XD.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 pm

The detection thing is totally between you and Zel. Did I miss Volvin? I'll get him, or he can sneak along.

Right now I'm trying to collect everyone and send them in a general direction since I have the feeling that nothing will happen after this fire goes out unless I do something. But I need as many people as I can get. Those left out or that joined later can add themselves into the quest, or head off into a different direction. Those individuals might get hunted by a darkspawn attack-dog.
Mercypostle

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:32 am

I bet you the attack dog bites.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 am

Well, on one hand, that's bad, on the other, kinda worrying if it didn't.

Because, then what the hell do they do to kill people?
Image=
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Deena » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 am

According to Asunder, if mages use magic, there's usually an after-smell from the use of it that lingers for a few minutes. There's also evidence from scorch marks and unnatural things like snow or frost in places they shouldn't be. There's no real way to track a mage unless you're a templar with a specific mage's phylactery, though.

Postby Draken30000 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Alright well i'm down to be able to detect other spirit warriors if you are, Zelosse. If you don't add something for Vovin I will just have him tag along for whatever reason.

Postby Zelosse » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:24 pm

MQuinny1234 wrote:Well, on one hand, that's bad, on the other, kinda worrying if it didn't.

Because, then what the hell do they do to kill people?

They probably cut your head off with a blunt sword and stick your head on a fence post.

Draken30000 wrote:Alright well i'm down to be able to detect other spirit warriors if you are, Zelosse. If you don't add something for Vovin I will just have him tag along for whatever reason.

I sent you a PM about the matter. Check it out and get back to me on it and we'll go from there.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing