New Grim Tales: Tough Bunny Love (Jan 13 2013)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales: Tough Bunny Love (Jan 13 2013)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:07 am

I didn't think she would actually show up like a bunny.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Re: New Grim Tales: Tough Bunny Love (Jan 13 2013)

Postby Saint Soul » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 am

So is Mumbo the party clown?
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Mir@k » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:43 am

BLOOD LORD WINS
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Havoc » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:06 am

Well..shit, that was fast. It hasn't even been a week, and already we have a new one.
It seems that GT, and to a lesser extent, SB as really picked up lately. Unfortunately, PPGD has fallen behind do to this.
This makes me a little sad, PPGD is my favorite of the three.

Hey, just to be clear, neither BeeAre, nor Grids has any thing to do with this comic, this is all Bleed, right?

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 am

WHOA- Shit! I didn't see this coming!

I guess the rage Mimi feels in the future due to the present may actually be due to Raven. Cause God damn, she seems to hate her guts right now. Not that I blame her.

I did not see her as actually hating Raven. However, I wonder if the gift of the pendent later on will quell the emotions? Maybe they could calm her down enough to regain some semblance of peace later on?

Maybe its that act of redemption that made it possible for her to resist Him later when it counts? I love this part a lot! So much theory-crafting.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:42 am

Gotta agree with Dexter.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby NoHandlebarsAttached » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 am

MQuinny1234 wrote:Gotta agree with Dexter.

I thought it was pretty good.
Gib mir BENZIN!
Atheist Absol

Postby achthenuts » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:25 am

I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 am

Well I guess her birthday cheer ran about around the time she turned into a bunny.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Etherian » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:34 pm

When Ravens are bunnies, the devil shall walk the earth.

I so hope Bleed explains Raven's story soon. I always liked Raven in general and the events that led to her bunnification must be hilarious.

Havoc751 wrote:Hey, just to be clear, neither BeeAre, nor Grids has any thing to do with this comic, this is all Bleed, right?

As far as I know, Griddles still does much of the writing for the story despite their little falling out.

Postby K13-ZAR » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

I predict something bad will happen now like the events we saw from the flashback caused by Horror's Hand
I'm NOT CRAZY! I'm just unpredictable there's a difference

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:12 am

Etherian wrote:When Ravens are bunnies, the devil shall walk the earth.

I so hope Bleed explains Raven's story soon. I always liked Raven in general and the events that led to her bunnification must be hilarious.

Havoc751 wrote:Hey, just to be clear, neither BeeAre, nor Grids has any thing to do with this comic, this is all Bleed, right?

As far as I know, Griddles still does much of the writing for the story despite their little falling out.

Griddles still writes for Grim Tales. He does NOT approve of the posting of GTFO... as far as we know. That's just what I remember him saying last.
These pages were planned between him and Bleedman, but never intended to be published.
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:15 am

Probably just filler stuff. It works though until they get the main arc rolling again.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Grieffon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 am

I get the feeling next page she will snap and show her "true power".

Postby Etherian » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:56 am

Grieffon wrote:I get the feeling next page she will snap and show her "true power".

You mean pulling things out of nowhere and being a smartass?

Wow, really obvious brainblast. I just realized that Mimi's precognition abilities are probably how Him knew the whole Boogie fiasco would occur and how she fights so well. (And why it took a staring contest for the rock monster to beat her) Besides that though, she hasn't displayed powers not given to her by Him. I wonder if she has any besides precog.

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 pm

dexter still got a sense of aestethic taste at least
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GrimlyLoveGunner » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 pm

I love you Raven.

But now my minds shot. I don't know to go with what we all believed was obvious, and that this is going to end badly, or to just assume this is crack filler.

Or maybe its happy. Maybe Blossom will show up last moment and this will be Mimi's recalling of a very happy time, and then Him'll ruin everything.

Almost forgot this was a flashback within a flaskback meant for filler.

I'm seriously missing Minnie right now. I don't want to see the horror of what's going to happen to Mimi, the dramatic filler stories in Hell are hurting my soul. :'(

Although it's nice to see that she wasn't a jaded mute baby before her demonizing. She's looking like she's about to do to Raven what she was going to do to the muffin.
~My Art thread with picture & info on my Fairly Odd Parents Doujinshi!~
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55061
Iwannabeyourtldrbitch

Postby pandabear » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 pm

I have a feeling that Mimi is the traitor mentioned earlier because she had enough, and being immature at her age of course. Then once she realized what she did there's no going back, and felt horrible when she "killed her friends and mother" as mentioned, or maybe not, because she really didn't feel horrible when she revenged. Him probably really didn't do anything and merely just let Mimi be herself when that happened.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 am

Etherian wrote:
Grieffon wrote:I get the feeling next page she will snap and show her "true power".

You mean pulling things out of nowhere and being a smartass?

Wow, really obvious brainblast. I just realized that Mimi's precognition abilities are probably how Him knew the whole Boogie fiasco would occur and how she fights so well. (And why it took a staring contest for the rock monster to beat her) Besides that though, she hasn't displayed powers not given to her by Him. I wonder if she has any besides precog.

Chill Etherian. And no, I doubt Mimi's powers react that way. She doesn't have her precognitive abilities in demonic form, and shes shown a few in her demonic form that her human one doesn't have. there is a power change between the two forms.

pandabear wrote:"killed her friends and mother" as mentioned

I'm assuming that it happened later, and not now. But I could be wrong.

pandabear wrote:I have a feeling that Mimi is the traitor mentioned earlier

My idea is a stretch but that would be one of the circumstances that would do it.

pandabear wrote:Him probably really didn't do anything and merely just let Mimi be herself when that happened.

Possible.
Mercypostle

Postby Wulfespinndel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:24 am

Raven's personality is flaming hot as always.
"Declare the past, diagnose the present, foretell the future; practice these acts. As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least to do no harm."
-Hippocrates

KR Series Finished: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, OOO, Fourze, Wizard
No. of Combat Arms Unbelievables: 3
Live by the Sword die by the Sword

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 am

I wonder if our traitor (or at lease HIM) will attack during this little party. And seeing how Raven turned herself into a cute little bunny, she may not be able to react in time to stop him/her. Just a thought.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Yes to the first part, and no to the second. Raven could still use powers in bunny form. She possibly warped herself, Mimi, and Jeff to a secure location, and then went back to try and help.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Blood Lord wrote:She possibly warped herself, Mimi, and Jeff to a secure location, and then went back to try and help.

Based on what we saw in the horor's hand flash back, that's probably what happens.
But what about Dexter? Was he left to his fate, or did he manage to escape with his life?

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Nothing is said about him. So I imagine that he stayed behind to fight and was killed... possible by Mimi as was said by whats-his-face when he was looking at the pictures.
Mercypostle

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)