New Grim Tales Comic: "Tough Bunny Love"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby caveman » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 am

Poor Mimi :'(
even trough Raven is usually one of my favorite charters, this time I kinda wanna smack her. :evil:

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 am

She has a point though.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby JunSama » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 am

caveman wrote:Poor Mimi :'(
even trough Raven is usually one of my favorite charters, this time I kinda wanna smack her. :evil:

LOL. That moment when you realize your favorite character isn't as great as you led yourself to believe.

It stops being funny when their quirks start clashing with the other character you were busy empathizing with. :P

Postby gaztasterofpork » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:05 am

Nope Raven is totally in character in this one. Remember Raven and children tend to mix like oil and water. But Good God bunny Raven damn near stopped my heart! I had a HHNNNNGGG!!! moment that still hasn't gone away yet.

Postby gazfan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 am

The only resone raven acted like that is because she needed to keep Mimi's emotions under control but she miserably failed and Mimi might blow up the laboratory

Postby KeisukeNobunaga » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Sorry to interrupt the conversation but does anybody know when the Grim Tales comic will be continued or if it is still in progress of continuing.

Postby Brandun13 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

you guys are acting like raven was just being a bitch for no reason. Mimi needed to be yelled at like that at the moment. like the name of this strip she needed some tough love.
Thirteen

Postby Brandun13 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 pm

KeisukeNobunaga wrote:Sorry to interrupt the conversation but does anybody know when the Grim Tales comic will be continued or if it is still in progress of continuing.

its still being continued. there going to post the next page soon enough.
and so on and so forth.
Thirteen

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Bumped for being the new page thread.

gazfan wrote:The only resone raven acted like that is because she needed to keep Mimi's emotions under control but she miserably failed and Mimi might blow up the laboratory

You have NO fucking idea if that's true. Don't throw it up there like it is.

Brandun, avoid double posts, k?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby tych » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 pm

this is proof that raven sucks as moral support also that she can't do children's parties even if she looks like a bunny

Postby tych » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Brandun13 wrote:
KeisukeNobunaga wrote:Sorry to interrupt the conversation but does anybody know when the Grim Tales comic will be continued or if it is still in progress of continuing.

its still being continued. there going to post the next page soon enough.
and so on and so forth.

um bleedmen mention that he can't do two comics at once so he put grim tales on indefinite hold while he works on powerpuff doujinishi the mimi back story is just something of a side project I think to explain Mimi's existance and how she back what she was

I am posting this in the tread becuase I pm it to brandum sorry this is just so we don't get anyone asking this again

Postby Tuor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 pm

bleedmen mention that he can't do two comics at once so he put grim tales on indefinite hold while he works on powerpuff doujinishi

Where did he say that?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby shadownerd221 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Well Mimi's past is going into more detail. This should be interesting. Also Bunny Raven is still cute.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 am

Tuor wrote:
bleedmen mention that he can't do two comics at once so he put grim tales on indefinite hold while he works on powerpuff doujinishi

Where did he say that?

Indeed. Because GT is still updating. Right there.

For the record, he does three at once. Even attempted to do four once.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Deadpool94 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:29 am

The last comic made me feel bad for Mimi, and this one made me wanna smack her, since she WAS acting a little spoiled.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby CallMeD. » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 am

The child is living her life in a bubble so to speak. She already has a great deal of emotional baggage that's stressful enough as it is, so I can imagine that they tend to baby her often. Just look how Jeff has always treated her all the time. They, like so many parental figures (so to speak), have more than likely spoiled her to making up for her present environment. Thus, it's her birthday; Mama's not there, so the child's gonna cry her head off. Classic story. At times like this, a little tough love is often neccessary. Although, coming from Raven, it might be a bit over the top.

Postby silvercover » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

now if erwin shows up as well, we can confirm that this would be the moment something goes wrong. otherwise this could just be a flashback of her experiences/feelings with birthdays.

er wait, scratch that. that would also mean hoss should show up so now my idea is probably false.

for now, lets see if mimi will make a bigger fuss or something.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 am

The two can still be in the city.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Jazzy Blitz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:10 am

Cool story so far.....
Jazzy C. Blitz
The only thing that stand between me and stupid people is this sentence.

Postby Xi-1 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Even as a bunny, Raven is bad at handling emotions -- as proof, is Mimi showing a little of her HER-ness? BOOM, baby!
A Page Flipper

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 pm

I don't think Mimi could turn into Her until after Him took her.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Deadpool94 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Xi-1 wrote:Even as a bunny, Raven is bad at handling emotions -- as proof, is Mimi showing a little of her HER-ness? BOOM, baby!

Yeah I think she might just be really pissed about Raven talking to her like that.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby tych » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Tuor wrote:

Where did he say that?

Indeed. Because GT is still updating. Right there.

For the record, he does three at once. Even attempted to do four once.

go back to the last comic with grim jr. and mini mandy it was somewhere around there
the mime thing is just like a thing to keep the comic from losing its readers

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Mime thing? That's confusing. No, you show the proof, don't make us go looking for something to prove you right.

To correct you though, the Mimi thing (see what I did there) was to hold people back until After birth came out. BUT because some fucking moron leaked the god damn thing out onto the internet, that idea was abandoned and AB is no longer considered canon.

Right now, this is the path that GT is on. Which you could argue that it is keeping its readers, just like how PpGD is still updating to keep its readers. Do you follow me yet? This isn't some stall tactic now, this is what there is and will continue until a second main arc is created. Unless you can find current proof to say otherwise, GT is still updating appropriately.
Semper Vigilans

Next

Return to Comic Updates and News!