Eh?

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Eh?

Postby Skitzonese323 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

First off..... Hai.

This is a question/intro thing if this is alright ._.

I guess you can call me a noob, I've never had an account till... well now... but I've eh 'stalked' the sites comics for the past two months. Anyways, just call me Skitz, I've had experience on forums before but I'm trying to get the hang of here (I have already read the rules so I think I know about it). Bit about me: your author person, drawer and all that now main stream crap... I feel so unique. Favorite comics so far: Grim Tales, Sugar Bits, Ever after.

SO here's my question a lot of the comics here are really good but I found that a couple of them are unfinished and haven't been edited or added onto since like... 2006 to 2008. I kinda wanna know what happened since I just got here and I don't know how else to figure that out other than asking... They're like really cool they have SO MUCH POTENTIAL and I'm so in to them but then they just stop D: I get to the 'end' and its like 'whut'. I'm talking more specifically the comics 'Ever after' 'Invader Zim' 'Soul frontier' 'forgotten tower' and a few others. Can anybody tell me what exactly happened to the comics? D: if anybody knows.....

Help a Newbie out maybe?
(sowwy if this isn't in the right place :redface: )
Last edited by Skitzonese323 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confused newbie seeking assistance from someone knowlegable person out there. Help meh pwease? I'll give you a brownie or something.
Taste the freaking rainbow.

Re: Eh? Help a Noob Out....

Postby Exodis » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:08 am

Welcome to the forums, Skitz! And for your question: well, some of the comics simply haven't been updated. It's because most of the authors simply didn't have time to continue the series. Remember, these artists do in fact have lives of their own so don't expect a page soon. Enjoy the stay, and happy foruming!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Welcome to the site, Skitz. To clarify another thing, since I see Exodis has addressed the comics thing, you are not a n00b... yet. a n00b is a derogatory term, and is defined as "an inexperienced and/or ignorant or unskilled person". Usually a new guy that pisses everyone off. You are a newb. Just meaning that you are new to this.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Skitzonese323 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks for the answer Exodis. :)

And thanks also Blood :3
Confused newbie seeking assistance from someone knowlegable person out there. Help meh pwease? I'll give you a brownie or something.
Taste the freaking rainbow.

Re: Eh?

Postby Mir@k » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 pm

EH

youuuu

WELCOME TO SNAFU

Go post.
Yessss
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Tell your real-life friends to join too.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Morpheus » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Welcome Skitz.
Be sure to checkout our non comic related sub fourms while your here.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Snafu General Discussion