New Bleed Art Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Postby Q.U. » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 pm

I think her age might get in the way of utilising that snake prop correctly.

Assuming she'd be doing with it what I think she would, where I base my assumption on her costume.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby BossyGirl » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 pm

*covers eyes*
~ count them forsaken ~
Obsessed with the mess that's America

Postby Kusang_Manalo » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:17 am

Is it year of the snake?
"Screw the social dogma of the intended demographic. If the show is for little girls then that makes me a bitch." - PanPizza
Not-an-animator

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:51 am

That's pushing the boundaries that Fummo set, Jorama.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby jorama » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:03 pm

...wut? o3o Fummo?

Postby jorama » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 am

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Huh. She looks a lot like the little girl from Despicable Me.

jorama wrote:...wut? o3o Fummo?

He just ask that we be careful when pushing the nsfw boundaries.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Q.U. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm

Bleed surely seems happy with Wreck it Ralph...
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm

It's a good movie.

You don't have to impose creepy subtext which, whilst possibly true, don't really want to delve into Bleed's mindset...

I dunno. Maybe he just wanted to make a cute picture. And he did. Yay. Rather adorable. Smashing.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Cryum » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 am

I wonder why Bleed gave her a sad expression, considering what she's like for most of the movie.
A grain of truth in every lie, a hidden lie in every truth

If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?

Postby Mir@k » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 am

because she's happy as a facade over how miserable her existence was, being demonized by the other player characters over being a glitch and shit

but i'm not giving bleedman any credit nor am i assuming he's in any way "deep". I'm just stating what vanellope meant for me.
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Why is there frosting on only one shoe?
Mercypostle

Postby Saint Soul » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 pm

cuz we cant see the bottom of the other one.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh, I see the shape now.
Mercypostle

Postby Cryum » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:12 am

Mir@k wrote:because she's happy as a facade over how miserable her existence was, being demonized by the other player characters over being a glitch and shit

but i'm not giving bleedman any credit nor am i assuming he's in any way "deep". I'm just stating what vanellope meant for me.

That was what I thought too, but in the movie, she never lets it get to her. She was always charging foward, never wasting time to get depressed over things. The only time she was faking it was with the makeshift car and the other racers.
A grain of truth in every lie, a hidden lie in every truth

If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?

Postby achthenuts » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 am

Commission to toonstarfreak
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 am

Kid Icarus vs. Mimi?!
I would love to see that happen in the comics!

I have absolutely no comment on Angelwomon vs. Firebrand, that idea alone seems odd.
Memento mori

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:14 am

Unlimited wrote:Kid Icarus vs. Mimi?!

I have absolutely no comment on Angelwomon vs. Firebrand, that idea alone seems odd.

That's Firebrand? I thought it was Sauron ( the X-men universe one) (looks at internet) oh now I see.
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Unlimited » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Mon-Kitsune wrote:That's Firebrand? I thought it was Sauron ( the X-men universe one) (looks at internet) oh now I see.

It was the cuffs that gave it away.
Speaking about cuffs, I can't help but think of him using those on women and making them his slaves.
I'm not sure if such an image already exist, though.
Hmm...
Memento mori

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Unlimited wrote:Kid Icarus vs. Mimi?!

I second that motion.
Mercypostle

Postby Numa430 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Jewel is being wrap up by her powers ;)
Under the bed

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 am

I haven't seen Jewel for quite a while.
Mercypostle

Postby Numa430 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am

Well the comission i paid for bleed is like $5 dollars each sketch, so i am pretty proud of this.
Under the bed

Postby Mir@k » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm

>>flashing his faggot friends-with-benefits card lul
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 am

Numa Katzroy wrote:Well the comission i paid for bleed is like $5 dollars each sketch, so i am pretty proud of this.

Its a good one. I like how you can feel the emotion in this one.
Mercypostle

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)