Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Official Predictions Thread/Bleedblog Thread

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Restarted, huh? Like... full on restarted? From the beginning?

What purpose would that serve if the same writer's traps are still blatantly obvious?

I mean, sure... ethnically cleansing this story of outside influences such as 'Red' would be nice, but correct me if I'm wrong;

But isn't Sugar Bits essentially a Fanfiction* of Griddles' work 'Talisman'? I mean, Ginger and Bleed are both from it, right? They form(ed) the backbone of the entire story... so what would be the point of Remaking Sugar Bits?

*For lack of a better term.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm

SB has a different writer now. At first is was a Griddles thing, then a Bleedman thing, then fuck knows, and now someone else is guiding it. His name is in the threads for SB in the News Section. I'm too lazy to look at it right now.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 am

Wut?

Dude, SB and Talisman are not related in the slightest. The present editor is DMajorboss and he's doing a swell job.

And there's gonna be a shakeup in the Bleed team and schedule shortly, thanks to BeeAre pressing for more efficency. Standby on that!
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm

GridsNaranek wrote:Wut?

Dude, SB and Talisman are not related in the slightest.

Eh? You sure about that? I was certain that you had Ginger and Bleed in your story. If not Talisman, maybe something else. Hell, if I'm wrong about that it seems a mite embarrassing.

Going backwards a minute, what would restarting the story entail anyway? Can anyone confirm whether or not this is even the case? And other than the embarassing infinite battle and the throwaway characters, why would it need to be restarted anyway?

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Different Ginger. Related, but different.

If what DMajor tells me is correct, the comic is on hold indefinitely whilst focus shifts to other matters. However, ideas have been thrown about to continue SB-related work in other avenues. Nothing finalised, but you gotta remember that Ginger was Bleed's first ever OC. She isn't gonna just disappear.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Oh hey, its Ginger.

Umm... Am I looking at a future project or a past one?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Distant past. Pre-PPGD.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:02 am

Lets hope that stays there then.

Anyways, any thoughts on the new SB update?
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:49 am

Whether or not the two girls are actually the same person in a fightclub-esque plot twist is on my mind right now.

Or if it's not as two dimensional as 'it's her imagination' it could also be that they are both just different halves of the same person.

How exactly it led to this moment for HER and not anyone else is my question.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 am

I have an idea for PpGD. what if Mimi was the deal with him. this is going completely of speculation at this point, but hear me out. What if Dexter had died or nearly died and Blossom makes a deal with Him to save his life, or possibly even spare it. But what would make him want to help his enemy? The promise of a reward in turn. Not just sex, but a child.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I have an idea for PpGD. what if Mimi was the deal with him. this is going completely of speculation at this point, but hear me out. What if Dexter had died or nearly died and Blossom makes a deal with Him to save his life, or possibly even spare it. But what would make him want to help his enemy? The promise of a reward in turn. Not just sex, but a child.

Well first of all I think you mean GT, not PPGD. As for your theory, it does sound very plausible. But would the whole cyborg thing be necessary if they had HIM, and his ungodly power at their desposal? Then again, we don't know how powerful HIM really is at this point. Even if this is true, I don't think this would make blossom, or Dexter our infamus trader.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 am

I believe it was already said to be Blossom.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 am

Blood Lord wrote:I believe it was already said to be Blossom.
Well it was never outright said who the traitor was. It's still being bounced around that Dexter might be the traitor- though as of now I'm sort of thinking it might be Jeff, surprisingly enough.

Though if it's Blossom, that's okay too. If nothing else at least she has a solid motive.
Havoc751 wrote:Then again, we don't know how powerful HIM really is at this point.
There's an easy way to figure out how strong he is.

Imagine every hero on the planet. Now imagine them dead, enslaved or tortured. Him did it to all of them.

That's how strong he is.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:46 am

Hmm... I could have sworn in... I think WHAM that it was identified to be Blossom, or Him hinted to it in GTFO. I need to go look.
Mercypostle

Postby Havoc » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 am

I'm not 100% convinced it was Blossom. I mean, yah she had a baby with HIM, but I don't know if she was the one who "lead to their demise" as Grim said. I think that person might have been one of the other heroes, possibly one of the non super powered ones. He/she could have sabotaged the Precognition.

There's an easy way to figure out how strong he is.

Imagine every hero on the planet. Now imagine them dead, enslaved or tortured. Him did it to all of them.

That's how strong he is.

But did he do it all by himself, or did he have some kind of, super ultra league of doom at his side?

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Havoc751 wrote:But did he do it all by himself, or did he have some kind of, super ultra league of doom at his side?

There are two types of power in the world. It doesn't always rely on the strength of the individual, but in the ability to unite and lead. Regardless of what type of power Him used, he still held enough on his own or by using other villains to achieve his goal.

Havoc751 wrote:I'm not 100% convinced it was Blossom. I mean, yah she had a baby with HIM, but I don't know if she was the one who "lead to their demise" as Grim said. I think that person might have been one of the other heroes, possibly one of the non super powered ones. He/she could have sabotaged the Precognition.

Do you have a better idea then just simply sitting there and blasting this one? Please, do entertain me.

I do have one other idea, but its pretty far fetched and I only have a suspicion on it.
Mercypostle

Postby Unlimited » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Blood Lord wrote:I do have one other idea, but its pretty far fetched and I only have a suspicion on it.

Do tell, Blood Lord. Do tell.
Memento mori

Postby Havoc » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:28 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Havoc751 wrote:But did he do it all by himself, or did he have some kind of, super ultra league of doom at his side?

There are two types of power in the world. It doesn't always rely on the strength of the individual, but in the ability to unite and lead. Regardless of what type of power Him used, he still held enough on his own or by using other villains to achieve his goal.

Havoc751 wrote:I'm not 100% convinced it was Blossom. I mean, yah she had a baby with HIM, but I don't know if she was the one who "lead to their demise" as Grim said. I think that person might have been one of the other heroes, possibly one of the non super powered ones. He/she could have sabotaged the Precognition.

Do you have a better idea then just simply sitting there and blasting this one? Please, do entertain me.

I do have one other idea, but its pretty far fetched and I only have a suspicion on it.

Okay, that was a bit hostle, but I guess I owe you an answer.
Since Mimi can't predict the action of non meta beings, it was most likey one of them. That being said, a one of the heroes, someone dexter or the general trusts, colud easly make his/her way in there. Now who it is, is hard to say at this point. I can come up with a list of non super poer heroes, but what I'm having a hard time coming up with is a motive. Other than HIM promised him/her something like power or immortality.

Now, I can come up with how they might have pulled it off, And I think this birthday party might have been the perfect oppritunity for our trader to act. Now, we know Mimi has/had friends. Since she's the child of a super hero, it's likey she's friends with the children of the other super heroes. So Dexter and Jeff have the party in the room with the Precognition to keep a close eye on Mimi. He invites everyone over he thinks he can trust. Our trader slips in with the group, and somehow, messes with the machine while no ones looking.

However, the one thing I can't figure out, is how HIM got around Mimi's power.

Well, that's my theory, sorry if I jumped on yours a bit too much.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 am

Havoc751 wrote:However, the one thing I can't figure out, is how HIM got around Mimi's power.
My favorite theory is that He didn't. Someone as strong and devious as the devil himself doesn't need to strike with a large amount of surprise or initiative. They probably saw it coming from a mile away and still couldn't stop him!
Havoc751 wrote:I can come up with a list of non super poer heroes, but what I'm having a hard time coming up with is a motive.
Only list on non-super humans I can think of would be-

Dexter, Otto, Courage, Jack and Jeff. There may be others I'm missing right off the bat, but they stick out right now. Especially Jeff to me, who right now is my candidate for 'Traitor.' He has the most solid of a motive over anyone, at least I think so.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Birdofterror wrote:My favorite theory is that He didn't. Someone as strong and devious as the devil himself doesn't need to strike with a large amount of surprise or initiative. They probably saw it coming from a mile away and still couldn't stop him!

That's very likely.

Havoc751 wrote:Okay, that was a bit hostle, but I guess I owe you an answer.

how the hell did that come off hostile? Jesus fucking Christ, this right here is me being hostile and pissed off.
This is not.
This fucking is.
This is not but me replying in a normal manner. You choose to take what I say as hostile, and I do have a good point with it. If you have a better idea, then by all means please present said idea instead of just saying "no". Let me paint this picture for you, and all of you other people that think I am being hostile. I'm not. I am hostile when I am insulting you directly by attacking you're intellect or how your father must have been a goat. If I am cursing, its a sign that I am agitated and people aren't helping it. I am not hostile, I have no reason to be, stop taking everything so seriously. I am not mad. Nor pissed.I am simply explaining that Blood Lord does not get pissed off all the time and isn't Whatis.

Havoc751 wrote:Now, I can come up with how they might have pulled it off, And I think this birthday party might have been the perfect oppritunity for our trader to act. Now, we know Mimi has/had friends. Since she's the child of a super hero, it's likey she's friends with the children of the other super heroes. So Dexter and Jeff have the party in the room with the Precognition to keep a close eye on Mimi. He invites everyone over he thinks he can trust. Our trader slips in with the group, and somehow, messes with the machine while no ones looking.

It is a good thought, but who would do that? I wonder if the meta-humans are also detected using only their powers and not by predictive location. The machine would have to be sabotaged to achieve some effect, but this machine only amplifies Mimi's power. She should still be able to pick things up when she isn't in it.

I wonder if she was given something cursed.

Birdofterror wrote:Especially Jeff to me, who right now is my candidate for 'Traitor.' He has the most solid of a motive over anyone, at least I think so.

I don't think Jeff would harm a fly. If he is a traitor, it must have been by accident.

Unlimited wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:I do have one other idea, but its pretty far fetched and I only have a suspicion on it.

Do tell, Blood Lord. Do tell.

Well, Mimi.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:23 am

Blood Lord wrote:Well, Mimi.
:fuckedup:

Although I can see that happening. It must be due to an accident though, I don't think she would do it on purpose. Or, at least she wouldn't do it on purpose with the prospect of everyone being killed at least.
Blood Lord wrote:I don't think Jeff would harm a fly. If he is a traitor, it must have been by accident.
Well, Jeff cares about Mimi. The more this machine harms her, the more willing to do something drastic he becomes. Even if it's something as simple as snatching her and running away. Without the Meta-Being detector, it's very easy for evil to just walk through the front door. So when I say traitor and mention Jeff, it's not about being cold blooded or evil, it's about removing Mimi from that machine. After all, he obviously cares about this girl to the point of...

Well he dies for this girl.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Is the machine hurting her?
Mercypostle

Postby Biostar » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Since Dexter said that it "drains her body physically, mentally, and spiritually", in a way it does harm her.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:41 pm

I would argue that its just making her tired. Nevertheless, that doesn't seem enough for Jeff to betray. Accidental betrayal wouldn't label someone as a traitor either.
Mercypostle

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 am

Blood Lord wrote:I would argue that its just making her tired. Nevertheless, that doesn't seem enough for Jeff to betray. Accidental betrayal wouldn't label someone as a traitor either.
Yeah, I agree. The word Traitor is very strong. Not to mention when we had a list of Heroes I don't really think Jeff was there.

Whatever betrayal comes it needs to be very... enigmatic. None of the heroes here either don't have the capacity or the will to do this, so it has to be at least influenced from an outside source. Other than my wild theory of Jeff or your wild Theory of Mimi, we still have Blossom. But wouldn't her 'betrayal' be detected by the machine?

So many possibilities to fuck up the world. In the end, does it really matter? Jeff is already dead, Mimi is already broken, Minimandy died only to be resurrected as a zombie, Halloween Town is destroyed, Dark Danny is Unleashed, Nergal is Killed and Him is no more stopped than he was all those years ago.

We are just nitpicking at this point. Not that I'm complaining. I love to pick nits.

Bird oft Error

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)