Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:10 am

I have a couple tubs of egg nog ice cream. I'm eating a bowl of it right now :U
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 am

Hmm... Egg Nog.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BossyGirl » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 pm

spiked
~ count them forsaken ~
Obsessed with the mess that's America

Postby top gear tony » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:29 pm

I don't get eggnog, it's not really that nice. But considering I don't like eggs..... hmm that could be a factor.
Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Hiryu » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Check your privilege, son! I've never even seen 'nog around here.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Princess » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:31 pm

I like egg nog lattes.
Tuor: Stuff is our resident, hot mess, alcoholic.
Tuor: You foolish fools, no one can tame the stuffaluffagus!
All Men Must Die
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Riz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:56 pm

BossyGirl wrote:aside from the lady of dicks, males are 99.5% of the inhabitants on this site... like... I just realized this. Whatever happened to my girls????

that's QUEEN thank you very much
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby BossyGirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 am

I'm actually curious of your title
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:54 am

Some people buy very large strap ons.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BossyGirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 am

ya know that idea actually flew over my head by miles x.x
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 am

It would surprise me if that was true. I would say that it would have to be something about acting like a dick, but I like her too much to suggest that.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Q.U. » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:23 am

She collects the pictures of dicks from male users of these forums. And her collection is vast. Hence the title.

She also has the power to make any dick take up the at attention position with a single verbal command. Kinda like a drill sergeant.

100% true story.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:00 pm

*sips coke* Hmm, yes.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm

No matter how many time I look over the last few comments I just can't digest what I read.
(Sex joke implied.)
Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Tuor » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

...where's the joke?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BossyGirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm

er I thought not...

Moving On.

Does anyone read manga? I'm running out of stuff to read. Forums just don't do it enough! And I find myself stalking Blood Lord. What the hell
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby Tuor » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Most people on this forum read manga and/or watch anime, I'm sure someone will have a suggestion, haha. What kind of manga do you like?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BossyGirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 pm

The thing is I like to read manga on paper in my hands. It's hard to say cause I like variety. Not serious stuff though, comedy/romance (But not shoujo!) adventure and fantasy. Kurohime was my last obsession, then I read Cavalier of the Abyss but that sloooooooooooooooowly updates and it's only available for print in Korea. Trying to find Korean peeps to help nab those~
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby Tuor » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 pm

comedy romance, but not shoujo? ...does that even exist?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby BossyGirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Yea I like older readership. Like stories not of school teenagers. Those are the same thing over and over and over and over...
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby Riz » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Q.U. wrote:She collects the pictures of dicks from male users of these forums. And her collection is vast. Hence the title.

She also has the power to make any dick take up the at attention position with a single verbal command. Kinda like a drill sergeant.

100% true story.

haven't even seen yours so butt out you JERK!!!!!
with a heart colder than a welldiggers nutsack

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:19 am

ic wut u did thar.
Semper Vigilans

Postby BossyGirl » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am

Riz wrote:
Q.U. wrote:She collects the pictures of dicks from male users of these forums. And her collection is vast. Hence the title.

100% true story.

Is that a request? Q.U you got a request!
~ count them forsaken ~

Postby Q.U. » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:35 am

Does anyone read manga?

comedy/romance (But not shoujo!) adventure and fantasy

Recently read:
Necromancer (Horror/Supernatural but is somewhat serious with a bit of romance)
Transfer Student Storm Bringer (Action/Comedy) (but consists of a bit of school life)

I need to stop reading these long action/magic/supernatural mangas. Why is it that every time I start reading a comedy/harem style manga it eventually turns into a straight-up fighting/action type? It's ridiculous.

Blame me that you got horny in a dark alley in the middle of the night. Should have invited me to your place and do it after turning the light on. Also I believe you could picture with your mind what your hands/mouth felt.

I find myself stalking Blood Lord

How about you both stalk each other then? It's a game for two.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:54 pm

BossyGirl wrote:The thing is I like to read manga on paper in my hands. It's hard to say cause I like variety. Not serious stuff though, comedy/romance (But not shoujo!) adventure and fantasy. Kurohime was my last obsession, then I read Cavalier of the Abyss but that sloooooooooooooooowly updates and it's only available for print in Korea. Trying to find Korean peeps to help nab those~

I was a big fan of Hurohime at once a while back, but never finished it. And this Cavalier of the Abyss, I've only heard about once. Didn't really start it.

Anywho, a couple titles I might recommend are Laon, and... well, the only Shonen comedy/romance titles I could think of is Ranma 1/2 and School Rumble.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter