New Grim Tales Comic: "Poor sweet innocent thing"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:34 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby CallMeD. » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Remember what I said in the previous post about her powers being a curse. Well, I say her life is a curse at this point. Long before him brought the terror that became her future reality, she was the target of all that saw her as a savior & a threat. That machine, that prison, that monstrosity called the hope of mankind is no life for a child no matter how you see it. Then again, she never really had a normal life. And this general, is in no way a person to be trusted. He has "BAD" written all over him. It' crazy to say this, but in a way, HIM liberated her & gave her existence some form of meaning. But that existence came at a price that cost her the humanity she was never able to live out. Hers is a tragic tale, that I want to believe has some silver lining down the road. At least she had Jeff, although he could do only so much for her.

Postby shadownerd221 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:53 pm

This page makes wonder now... so far we have seen what has happened to Mimi in her past as she lost all who loved her. Now we are learning that she has a special telepathic link that can cause her harm beyond help if attacked. We shall see soon how this will end up being the rise of Mimi's demon powers.

Postby Brandun13 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:16 pm

i just noticed that Dexter has gotten A LOT taller since his show.

yeah the general doesn't seem like a good guy at all to me either.
Thirteen

Postby Exodis » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Those teeth...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:09 am

CallMeD. wrote: And this general, is in no way a person to be trusted. He has "BAD" written all over him.

Bad? He's one of the good guys. If you're referring to his comments, he's making sure that there isn't a weak spot. Essentially, he's asking what we've all been thinking.

CallMeD. wrote:HIM liberated her & gave her existence some form of meaning.

From prison to hell. Him dammed her to a worse existence, not a better one.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby CallMeD. » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:04 am

Yes, he does make a good point. Whenever a new system comes into being, it is bound to have flaws associated within said system. And a man in his postition can't rely on a system that could very well lead to his undoing. But I still have my doubts in the general, as I'm sure he would have doubts in anyone or anything he felt uncertain of. After all, the identity of the traitor that led the inhabitants of Megaville to their end, is still an unknown factor in the telling of this tale. I'm not saying that he's the one; but I'm not going to disregard him simply because he's one of the good guys either.

And yes, HIM did make her life a living hell. Where they only used her powers for good at the cost of her personal freedoms, he forced his powers onto her & destroyed everything she ever loved to satisfy his own agendas. Now, I never said she was liberated to a better existence. Her entire meaning was completely violated, & he remade her in his ideal image & exposed her to a world she never would have seen had she remained locked in her cage. True, it wasn't a world meant for the eyes of an innocent child, but she eventually adapted to the chaos she was exposed to & found the power to no only betray him, but to defy "HIM" with every fiber of her being. Something she probably never would have been able to do, had her life ran the natural course which she was denied.

Postby silvercover » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 am

CallMeD. wrote:Yes, he does make a good point. Whenever a new system comes into being, it is bound to have flaws associated within said system. And a man in his postition can't rely on a system that could very well lead to his undoing. But I still have my doubts in the general, as I'm sure he would have doubts in anyone or anything he felt uncertain of. After all, the identity of the traitor that led the inhabitants of Megaville to their end, is still an unknown factor in the telling of this tale. I'm not saying that he's the one; but I'm not going to disregard him simply because he's one of the good guys either.

And yes, HIM did make her life a living hell. Where they only used her powers for good at the cost of her personal freedoms, he forced his powers onto her & destroyed everything she ever loved to satisfy his own agendas. Now, I never said she was liberated to a better existence. Her entire meaning was completely violated, & he remade her in his ideal image & exposed her to a world she never would have seen had she remained locked in her cage. True, it wasn't a world meant for the eyes of an innocent child, but she eventually adapted to the chaos she was exposed to & found the power to no only betray him, but to defy "HIM" with every fiber of her being. Something she probably never would have been able to do, had her life ran the natural course which she was denied.

pretty much this.

anyway now, anyone here going to guess who the betrayer is? from what dexter has said, only normal guys can bust her out.
it would naturally point to mandy, but I dont really think she's the one... especially since she's not exactly a hero.
there used to be people who said dexter possessed by HIM but since she'll detect that... it doesnt really disclose the chance of it being dexter.

other possible candidates?

Postby kayraxx9 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:51 pm

who know when afterbirth will come out

Postby Archrival » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 pm

When hell freezes over.
SUPPPAAAHHH

Postby Xi-1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Well, this confirmed my guess that Mimi would be vulnerable to telepathic attacks due to her ability. She's plugged into the Nephilim like the 'Sword Art Online' crew into their VR gear (regardless of which generation). The boost to her abilities, and her safety depend on it. And Dexter seems pretty confident he can take on the non-metas.
A Page Flipper

Postby soul390 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Sorry for...troll rocking but Dexter is being a 8) troller to the general with the last phrase there lol.Anyways,being bought to a serious point, my friend Dexter is confident but to look at his current condition, proves that he will be wrong again and that he might even be killed by the person who frees mimi. Oh no....it could be blossom without powers that frees her *gulps*.It happened before when Mojo Jojo hits all of them with antidote X so it could be it.Final Note: Mimi is in trouble...and Dexter will be :O.
No tagline for this post...I'm :unsure: too much about Dexter and Mimi being attacked by Blossom.
SJF FJSOC team

Return to Comic Updates and News!