Slendy wrote:So what exactly were the terms of Licorice's existence? Is she just a projection of Ginger's bottled up anger due to her being unable to cope with the loss of her mother? I assume she's disappearing now because Ginger finally accepted that her mother is gone and Licorice no longer serves a purpose.
Well, its semi complicated, so bear with me. Some of it is still theoretical.
Licorice was a split portion of Ginger, but focused on anger, and grief of her mother. The two shared the same body but act independently from each other. Licorice seems to have been the dominating personality until recently, hence her bitch-like attitude in the beginning. I'm trying to remember the show that is coming up, but its really similar to this in the degree of how far the personality disorder goes. Its about a guy who during the day is one of the best surgeons. But at 8:25 pm every night, another personality takes over his body and they go and do all sorts of stupid stuff. Its similar.
The death of Ginger's mom is the event for when the split happened. The powers of the nightmare realm possibly furthered Ginger's grief and pain and anger over her mother's death and resulted in Licorice coming into existence. In the Nightmare Realm, the powers there could also have created a body for Licorice, but when she is out of there, she exists with Ginger.
Ginger is still grief stricken, but reassured to some degree. I think the Licorice personality has retreated for now, but will return again at some time in the future.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)