My Girlfriend's Dog

Artists! Show your work, tips, tricks, requests, and challenges. This forum includes visual art, music, 3D, animation, abstract art, graphic design, sculpture, EVERYTHING.

Moderator: Mod Squad

My Girlfriend's Dog

Postby MyGFsDog » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:13 pm

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this - if it isn't, feel free to move it, moddies.)

My Girlfriend's Dog - a webcomic about a boy who's in love with a girl who's in love with...her poodle.

Re: My Girlfriend's Dog

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:37 pm

That kinda depends. Is this a comic you've created, or are you posting it from another site?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby MyGFsDog » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:49 pm

This is a comic I've created...is this the right thread?

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:58 pm

If its a comic you created then this is the right place. Its just not good business for people to be claiming other peoples work as there own, so just making sure.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby AndToBeLoved » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Postby Hiroko » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Hold on a sec, is "MyGFsDog" an alternate account for you, AndToBeLoved?

Because if so, alternate accounts are not allowed here (and are cause for suspension or a ban). If both of these comics are yours, you should post them in one art thread under one account, not make separate accounts to advertise each.
The Sentimental One

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 pm

The hell?
Mercypostle

Postby MyGFsDog » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 am

Sorry - I hadn't realized that I was logged in as my illustrator when I replied to Blood Lord. He created and uses the ATBL account to promote our comic And To Be Loved, but I recently decided to make an account for our new comic, My Girlfriend's Dog. If, however, this is against the rules, I will consolidate the two profiles into one.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm

If its your editor's profile, then its fine.
Mercypostle

Postby DaCrum » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:03 pm

As long as there are two separate people for each account, there should be no problem. So are you the writer for ATBL?
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby MyGFsDog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Ah, okay - thanks for the clarification! Yes, I write And To Be Loved and My Girlfriend's Dog.

Postby Tuor » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Hmm, who draws both comics? You? If this is case the case then generally, as Hiroko noted above, people have one thread for their art. In which case I would gladly merge the two threads for you : )
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MyGFsDog » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 am

Tuor wrote:Hmm, who draws both comics? You? If this is case the case then generally, as Hiroko noted above, people have one thread for their art. In which case I would gladly merge the two threads for you : )

I actually don't illustrate either of them. I'm just the writer. :)

Postby Millo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 pm

If you're the writer would that mean that this should go into the Literature sub forum?
Begone Dirty Whores!
QU:You look sad and frightened.

Postby MyGFsDog » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Does it? The mods would know better than I would...please feel free to move the thread if needed!

Return to Art