Anxious for Christmas Games? (Steam Sale?)

100% GAMES! Use this forum to discuss any game in any context and to organize get-togethers, guilds, and tournaments with your fellow Snafu posters.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Anxious for Christmas Games? (Steam Sale?)

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm

It's the most, wonderful tiiime of the year... for STEAM SALES!

I'll tell you right now, I'm holding onto at least 40 bucks waiting for that Christmas sale to start, you know it's going to go down this weekend, or real soon. I'm hoping a lot of the new Indie games they released like "Primordia" or games I completely missed out on like "Dragon Age" but then again, I got my fantasy itch scratched with "Guild Wars 2" now... Hopefully, I'm getting a Capture Card soon, and my Let's Plays will be regular and frequent, rather then when I'm not struggling to catch up on missing updates...

But, I want to know, what games are YOU wishing for this Holiday Season, if any at all.

Shout the game of your dreams with all your might and maybe with a little hope, and a touch of magic, Santa will bring it to you this Christmas...or Satan, can't go wrong either way, though Satan tends to have ironic twists.
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Re: Anxious for Christmas Games? (Steam Sale?)

Postby Remni » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:20 pm

FTL and the Mass Effect Trilogy are the only things on my radar, currently. I've been dying to play some FTL for ages.
My Steam - Xbox GamerTag: TheSweedishChef
||The soul sheds light and death is it's shadow. When the light dims, life and death embrace.||
Fortunately Unfortunate

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Remni wrote:FTL and the Mass Effect Trilogy are the only things on my radar, currently. I've been dying to play some FTL for ages.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about FTL, I actually wanna play that too, I heard lots of good things.
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Postby Hiryu » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 pm

I currently have all the games I desire.
But if an interesting discount comes along...
The one true pairing of Snafu
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Snafu Gaming