New Grim Tales Comic: "Angel"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:27 am

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

offline
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:32 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Exodis » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Bleedman already posted this... and he posted a new comic yesterday but it was taken down... what's happening?! :|
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby gazfan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 pm

exodis6 wrote:Bleedman already posted this... and he posted a new comic yesterday but it was taken down... what's happening?! :|


I know I was potoshoping the new page yesterday I'm getting creeped out.. :(


-----------
My friend is the next alice
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Exodis » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 pm

gazfan wrote:
exodis6 wrote:Bleedman already posted this... and he posted a new comic yesterday but it was taken down... what's happening?! :|


I know I was potoshoping the new page yesterday I'm getting creeped out.. :(

Okay first of all.... why would you be photo shopping the pages? :jawdrop:
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:50 pm

The floating technology in the flashback makes me think of forerunner tech from halo. floating parts with no obvious use: forerunner. Might Bleed add a halo element in the story at last?
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Exodis » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Spartan117 wrote:The floating technology in the flashback makes me think of forerunner tech from halo. floating parts with no obvious use: forerunner. Might Bleed add a halo element in the story at last?

Nope. Welcome to SNAFU!
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm
Location: City of Angels
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:46 pm

exodis6 wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:The floating technology in the flashback makes me think of forerunner tech from halo. floating parts with no obvious use: forerunner. Might Bleed add a halo element in the story at last?

Nope. Welcome to SNAFU!

Y THEY NO INCLUDE MASTER CHIEF? >:( :?:
Image

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
PRAISE THE SUN BITCH
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Location: An evil lair
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 am

Dude, the Chief is awesome, but he doesn't need to be in everything.

inb4fanboyrage
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18946
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Princess_Luna95 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 am

Blood Lord wrote:Dude, the Chief is awesome, but he doesn't need to be in everything.

inb4fanboyrage

I hope he doesn't i think it would ruin the comic by adding halo :mrgreen: . ***not hating of master cheif! o.O
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 pm

It'd make no sense.
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18946
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Princess_Luna95 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:02 pm

exactly! XD
offline
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 am
Gender: None specified

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Anywho, if he comes back and has even a remotely logical reason for the Chief being in it, he should visit here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30035
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 18946
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: Right behind you.
Gender: Male

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby gazfan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 pm

exodis6 wrote:
gazfan wrote:
exodis6 wrote:Bleedman already posted this... and he posted a new comic yesterday but it was taken down... what's happening?! :|


I know I was potoshoping the new page yesterday I'm getting creeped out.. :(

Okay first of all.... why would you be photo shopping the pages? :jawdrop:


I was working on a Mimi anamation I used photoshop for the slides I needed

-------------
My friend is the next alice
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm
Gender: None specified


Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests