Two As One

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Bleedman » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:53 pm

DMajorBoss: Now may be a good time to reveal something about these two.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Two As One

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Shocking revelation revealed! Also this new layout is kind of weird but cool.

Postby CallMeD. » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:24 am

Like always this series continues to hold my interest. As with all Bleedman's works, it has never fallen short in terms of visual quality or narration. Now that it's come so far, I'd lament it's passing should it end, but would say it had an formidable run which has served it's purpose in telling this story. Thus, in reviewing the latest page of Sugar Bits, it would seem pretty apparent now that Ginger is not only the story's lead protagonist, but also the main villain as well. Regardless, her struggle is not one of the world, but of her own self that would lead her astray. Lico it seems is not a who, but rather she's a dissociated personaly that Ginger is conflicted by. Now how's that for a twist. "The first rule of figh..." well, I needn't say more.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 am

Yet Ginger's dislocated personality has managed to gain a physical form... or has she? I need to go review the comics again.

Postby CallMeD. » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:02 am

I wouldn't deny the possiblity of debating actual pyshical form, but something in me says that where we see the two, there is only one in their reality. For instance, page 15 of this chapter (Otak-who's In My Room?). He sees a girl (not girls) & focuses only on Ginger. Also, pages 23-26 of this chapter show those around them only responding to one presence rather than both girls. Her perception sees herself watching her other self, but they see only Ginger. It's confusing because that it is how it is meant to be. Page 24 (Of Constant Sorrow), they both say "Get back!" which could be the words of one body. And the Bravehearts that are present seem more concerned for the unfamiliar Lico, rather than their princess who is off to the side (a possible illusion of her mind that sees her other self from a different perspective). I know it brings alot into question, but even I don't have all the answers. We'll just have to be patient until the final pages are released. But guessing doesn't hurt.

Postby Brandun13 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 am

i think her loss was so great to her from her mom tht gingers mind just created this diffrent form her to cope with it.
Thirteen

Postby Tuor » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 am

Welcome to the forums, guys!
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby achthenuts » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 am

I've seen enough twins to know where it is going.
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby ghidorah5464 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 am

Lico and Ginger must be one and the same. She must've only manifested physically in Dystopius because it's Bleed Heart's realm and he was responsible for creating her. Then again, for that same reason he could be the only other one who sees her. Mindsnare never really spoke to Ginger during the fight, only Lico. The Lico side was dominant in the very beginning but since Ginger's mind is at rest, she'll likely go dormant again.
"On one hand, I get all of the powers of the Underworld. On the other hand, I GET SOME MONKEY HEADS!!!!"

Postby Exodis » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Since it's the epilogue... does this mean SB is almost gonna end?! :eek: Aw man...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Universal Swordsman

Postby Brandun13 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:38 pm

sup guys i just recently got an account. love these comics!!!
Thirteen

Postby konata50 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:59 pm

are these 2 girls the same person or are they sisters cause i dont remember her being captured cause she seems like the one to not let anyone touch her without a fight
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:52 am

ghidorah5464 wrote:Lico and Ginger must be one and the same. She must've only manifested physically in Dystopius because it's Bleed Heart's realm and he was responsible for creating her. Then again, for that same reason he could be the only other one who sees her. Mindsnare never really spoke to Ginger during the fight, only Lico. The Lico side was dominant in the very beginning but since Ginger's mind is at rest, she'll likely go dormant again.

That's the basic idea. Oh God, there might be hope for this section yet!

Anyways. The idea is that Licorice was created when Ginger's mom died. The pain from that resulted in the creation of Licorice. Now their splitting could have happened during that time, or when Ginger went to Dystopius again. BUT I don't think it was quite that soon. Brave enter the realm and had intense sorrow and pain before that would have matched Ginger's, but a evil Brave was never found. Now it could have been time related. Ginger's pain could have been fresher then Brave's, but that is a little ehh.

Something is more different about her then is being shown.

konata50 wrote:are these 2 girls the same person or are they sisters cause i dont remember her being captured cause she seems like the one to not let anyone touch her without a fight

Do try and read the posts. K?

Postby Light10s » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 pm

wow Ginger looks alot like a princess and kinda cute, but is she back to the spoiled brat she was at the beginning of the story or is she turning over a new leaf.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:53 pm

You aren't reading anything either, are you?

Postby konata50 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:21 pm

sorry i was in a hurry so i didn't read at first lol i guess they are 2 different since some other people saw her. sounds like something in a video game i once played manifestation
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby gazfan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 pm

More confusing than the plot of higurashi
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 am

... There isn't anything confusing about this.

Postby Xi-1 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 am

We'll have to wait to see whether Licorice managed to manifest physically, but I would think that since she and Ginger have interacted in Dystopius that this would be possible. ghidorah's evidence does indicate that Licorice is a figment of Ginger's suffering. Also no problem with the guards, unlike Bunny. I guess we'll have to see what Ginger has to say on the subject.

I note Licorice says "he created me" which means that she and Ginger are two different types of beings.
A Page Flipper

Postby geminidragon » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

is this like Fight Club where these two are really one person? :roll:
WISDOM= It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Xi-1 wrote:
I note Licorice says "he created me" which means that she and Ginger are two different types of beings.

How does that indicate that they are two different types of beings? They are two different sides of the same person, and it would have been Bleedheart's interference or action that would have created her.

Return to Comic Updates and News!