This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.
Moderator: Mod Squad
HOLY SHIT!!! D:
I DO NOT GET NOTIFIED IF SOMEONE POSTED BEFORE I COULD ANYMORE!!! D:
JO JO JO PERRAS
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
I made a tiiiny tiiiny change to the logo. Was going to make a new one, but i don't really want to put effort somewhere that won't be used if fummo is already working on something, consider it placeholder 2.0?
Certainly looks snazzier than the current one. Quite sleek-looking. ouo
Edit: Adding the quote so people can see it on this page, too.
The Sentimental One
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 am
- Location: California
I like that.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!
- Posts: 17747
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
- Location: Don't worry about it.
Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Birdofterror, Hiroko, tonightscake, X-Mas Exodis and 2 guests