ghidorah5464 wrote:Lico and Ginger must be one and the same. She must've only manifested physically in Dystopius because it's Bleed Heart's realm and he was responsible for creating her. Then again, for that same reason he could be the only other one who sees her. Mindsnare never really spoke to Ginger during the fight, only Lico. The Lico side was dominant in the very beginning but since Ginger's mind is at rest, she'll likely go dormant again.
That's the basic idea. Oh God, there might be hope for this section yet!
Anyways. The idea is that Licorice was created when Ginger's mom died. The pain from that resulted in the creation of Licorice. Now their splitting could have happened during that time, or when Ginger went to Dystopius again. BUT I don't think it was quite that soon. Brave enter the realm and had intense sorrow and pain before that would have matched Ginger's, but a evil Brave was never found. Now it could have been time related. Ginger's pain could have been fresher then Brave's, but that is a little ehh.
Something is more different about her then is being shown.
konata50 wrote:are these 2 girls the same person or are they sisters cause i dont remember her being captured cause she seems like the one to not let anyone touch her without a fight
Do try and read the posts. K?
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)