Snafu Therapy Thread. This topic is under Mod protection

This forum can be a scary place, 'cause we got lax rules: let's see your war face. Take a breath, and roll the dice, you might find out we're really nice.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Snafu Therapy Thread.

Postby Yog » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 am

RAGH.

So I'm Santa in 3 days.

I'm sort of tired of children though, what with the notes left on my doorstep speculating on my mental condition.

It's almost a ritual, though, it went down from every two days to every week, which is nice.

So life sort of sucks, sort of doesn't. Not really doing good on the state of mind front.

I've talked about this before, but I'll bring it up here, so hopefully I get some suggestions. I'm thinking of moving to a different place, just across town, seeing as I don't think I can put up with this.

Thoughts?

Postby DaCrum » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Considered suicide. Not considering it anymore. Situation has changed.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Yog » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:58 pm

AWESOME.

DaCrum, as I've told others, if you feel like the world is hating on you, well, the best way to fight:

Is to live.

And be happy. That's it.

Postby DaCrum » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 pm

The point was almost taken. The dreams, the ambition. The reason was taken. Saw no reason. But it's still here, and from the looks of it, is going to stay for a while. So we'll stay living.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Yog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Just don't do it dude.

There's so much to see in the world.

Trust me, it's a beautiful place. Cruel, harsh, and filled with pain, but beautiful nonetheless.

Hrm.

It feels weird, knowing I'M the one typing this. Considering my old point of view.

Postby Yog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Didn't think I would post a heavy venting here, but I need somewhere to dump.

I hate my neighborhood. So fucking much. I've become a pariah, with people avoiding me, or kids playing stupid pranks.

I mean, I thought it'd be perfectly fine, coming out of that hospital. But almost EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN PERSON there treats me like I'm as fragile as glass. I'm tired of people thinking I'm crazy as hell, after I made an attempt at getting better.

This thing that made my personal life better, has turned my social life to hell.

I'm so damn tired of it. Fuck. At this point, I'm willing to prove them right and treat everyone like shit, again, just so I could achieve some sense of revenge.

Ugh.

Postby EagleMan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm

dont nobody mess with insane people who seem violent

Postby Yog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 pm

I don't give off the impression of being as violent as I was.

I never really did, anyway. They just think I'm a fucking babbling lunatic.

Grr.

Ugh, this sucks.

Postby Tuor » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Why do they all know you went to a mental hospital?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Yog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 pm

My nervous breakdown was a bit.

Public.

After I told a friend I thought I could trust, well.

Yeah.

Postby Tuor » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:43 pm

I see.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mr. Nox » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 pm

I often tell people I'm insane. That way, they see me less so.

I'm glad that people around me are idiots. Makes life much more entertaining.
'If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.'
~Isaac Asimov

Postby Yog » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Hmm.

Well.

I could make jokes about my history.

Laugh about it. It could work.

Nox inadvertently gave me a solution.

Thanks.

Postby Senel » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am

On a lesser note I just learned in high school there was a joke that my mother locked me in the basement which is why I was so pale. Don't care so much though because until senior year I didn't even know the name of the person saying it.

On an important note.
My longest friend is having a baby as we speak and I can't wait to see him be a father.

And the girl that I've basically been in love with since I first met her basically told me to get fucked because I was a selfish prick. Note she was also my best friend.

The long part of the story is that I helped her through her break up earlier in the year then when I broke up with my ex she was there for me...With her new guy. At first I was fine with the guy. Even liked him a bit. Then it started driving me nuts. Or she did. In the summer I'd text her 'What's up?' and three times I've had her say she was naked. We'd go for runs in the woods near the river, walk around town and the mall, I remember she was looking at bathing suits at Zumiez and said she had gotten a skimpier one somewhere else. While fighting myself not to nosebleed I kept my cool.

So when she was insulting me, she was asking why I couldn't just be a friend, and that she knew I liked her.

So I asked if she knew I liked her why lead me on with all the stuff she said?

As to why she was insulting me. Her little sisters friend told her sister I had been talking shit about about their entire family, because I wasn't into her or something. Guess what else happened to her on the same day she was told that. Her Aunt suddenly passed away.

My friends tell me I should forget about her. I just can't though. I just care and worry about this girl so much.

She was in Florida during one of the summer hurricanes and I was just worried about if she was okay or not every day she was there.

Last thing I said to her was that I'm sorry about her Aunt passing away, and I'm sorry she'd believe some kid over me, but I'm not sorry for how I feel about her.

In a crazy fucking way.

I'm really fucking happy she knows, and I finally said how I felt about her.

Location: That city where The Office supposedly takes place in.

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 am

Senel wrote:In a crazy fucking way.

I'm really fucking happy she knows, and I finally said how I felt about her.
Well congratulations! I remember the first time I did something like this.

Didn't go nearly as well, and I didn't have my self respect in the end, but I'm glad to hear your endeavors didn't leave you empty handed.

I'm sure once this whole silly thing dies down and you guys talk it over and get some closure a lot of this nonsense will go away.

Good luck.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby EagleMan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 am

Santa Yogs wrote:Hmm.

Well.

I could make jokes about my history.

Laugh about it. It could work.

Nox inadvertently gave me a solution.

Thanks.

works every time

Postby Yog » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 am

Yeah, I hope so.

I'm planning on trying it today.

Might be weird.

So what, it's not like I have anything to lose.

Postby Mr. Nox » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 am

Then again, folks might think you're being an attention-whore by putting emphasis on your problems, thus letting them to think less of you and ultimately losing more face. Oh the possibilities...

Welp, good luck :)
'If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.'
~Isaac Asimov

Postby Yog » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 am

GOD DAMN IT.

Wow.

I'm compelled to become a hermit again.

Postby EagleMan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:45 am

Santa Yogs wrote:GOD DAMN IT.

Wow.

I'm compelled to become a hermit again.

this ain't facebook no need to be vague

Postby Yog » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:03 am

You know what.

I'm just going to prove to them that I'm different.

Do as much community service and volunteering work as possible, until they realize that I'm not a nut.

I am better. I am.

Postby Tuor » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:52 am

That's the spirit, Yog!
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby True Order » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Strange how I am in this thread more for my cat than for myself.

This is the therapy thread and animal care-taking therapy advice is like a type of therapy. Or something.. screw the semantics!

My precious Angela's front right leg wrist(?) joint is bent in the opposite direction than what it is typically. Upon my attempting to gently move it back she cried in pain. It is clear that that the area is either twisted, sprained or in the worst case broken. She shall be taken to the Vet tomorrow. My question is "how freaked out about this should I be?" and "Do I need to anything out of the norm to ensure it does not get worse?"
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

Postby Tuor » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Well…does she walk on it at all? If she does, does it appear to hurt her when she does that?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby True Order » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:35 pm

She has been trying to walk on it here and there and it is quite apparent that it indeed hurts her. She's been limping and all that.
"Finish what you started human!" - Kamaji from Spirited Away
Overthinker

PreviousNext

Return to Wham, Spam, Thank you, Ma'am!