Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - NEW SPOTS OPEN!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Dragon Age: Divided Kingdom (OOC - Sign Ups Open)

Postby Asmodai » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 am

My internet came back yesterday, and I've been playing a lot of Far Cry 3

I'm gonna see if I can do something with an insanity theme, since Vaas was just absolutely amazing
Mephobiac

Postby top gear tony » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:45 pm

My laptop has been in the shop as it decided to die on me and have been using my phone to check how this has been progressing. I got it back yesterday and I'll have my CS up soon.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:53 am

top gear tony 666 wrote:My laptop has been in the shop as it decided to die on me and have been using my phone to check how this has been progressing. I got it back yesterday and I'll have my CS up soon.

A few people are having such troubles, no worry.

A side note, I couldn't see Tony's post. this has been happening a bit as the forums have been getting played with by the Admins. IF it happens to you, you can notify a mod about what is happening but I don't think they can do anything about it. However, you can see the person's post when you go into the "Post Reply" option, instead of the quick post.

Just check when we get into the RP, and in here if things aren't matching up.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:14 pm

I don't think there is enough to start yet. We have twelve people, and only five characters have been approved. Does any one have a complete CS and are awaiting for approval?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Zelosse wrote:So BL, any estimation when the IC may be up?

I assume you're looking to fill a certain amount of player spots before you get anything definitive up.

To tell you the honest truth, I'm nervous if we have enough people to make it go. We have twelve people, but not all of them are very regular and only five have approval to go.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Well make it six (You know since mine will obviously* get accepted*) since my sheet, will be up in a few hours, I just got to add a few more things and read through it (and sleep) and I'm all set. I'm not sure what time in the US to say though since time zones and what have you.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:59 pm

I mountain time in the US. I forgot you were in Wales.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Deena » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Mine's pretty much done if you haven't counted it, BL. I may make some minor edits here and there, but it's pretty finished.c:

Postby Zelosse » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:58 am

Irregular posts or not, it is still a message board. Slow posting times are painful and tedious, yes, but it kinda comes with the territory.
Do you think what we have update atleast a few times a week? Even that is better than some of the other less... committed.. players I have seen.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 am

To offer some info: I don't sign in every time I drop by since I don't always use my computer. But I do come by and check the forum once a day, at the least.
Demon of Elru

Postby Asmodai » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Aargh I'm having trouble finding the motivation to finish this...
Mephobiac

Postby Zelosse » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:55 pm

It's a humble distraction from the dissapointing, soul crushing, ball busting, agony that is league of legends solo que?

Postby Asmodai » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 pm

I never play LoL solo

It's just hard to get the motivation going, when I can play Far Cry 3, Guild Wars 2, Mechwarrior Online, Firefall, Saints Row the Third, or Borderlands 2

DAMN YOU GAMES!
Mephobiac

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Got to actually play LoL sometime...
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby top gear tony » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 pm

WIP

Name: Michel Walker
Rae: Human
Class: Warrior, Swordsman (W/shield and two handed and can duel wield if necessary), Affiliation: Retired Templar
Age 43

Michel is a rather tall man, standing at about 6’1, he has dark brown hair that is greying at the sides and has a cleanly shaven face which houses a pair of clear ocean blue eyes that sit both sides of his nose which has a scar going across its middle.

He has a calm air about as he is always wearing a relaxed look and dull gaze. His slightly tanned skin was mostly covered in normal everyday clothes that were once worn under heavy combat armor. He is usually seen in a long sleeved top, grey ankle length trousers and sandals.

In his day as a Templar Michel wore the typical Templar armour which now lay scratched and battered in his chest at home, along with his other things from those days. Strangely enough Michel never used the Templar shield as it was not really his style.

Personality: Michel has calmed down since his youth of being a hot headed tough guy out to prove himself. He is now a calm, humble everyday man, living out his life in Red Cliff. He goes about his business trying not to get involved in others affairs…… but ends up doing so anyway, which more often than not gets him into trouble. The people still whisper of his deeds and past life as a Templar, must to his dismay. Michel doesn’t like to talk about his past life, not does, he like bringing up the past, not that anything truly bad happened per say, he just doesn’t live in the past. Michel carries out his day to day doings with a natural, relaxed air but is always vigilant as it became an occupational hazard to never let his guard down.

Starting Equipment: Michel doesn’t have much in the way of defensive or offensive on his person. But he does carry around a dagger just in case.
• A Dagger
• A normal white shirt
• Grey ankle length trousers
• Sandals
• His old Templar armor (In storage)
• A large two handed sword (in storage)
• A short sword (in storage)
• A battle worn shield (in storage)

Skills/Abilities: WIP

History: WIP
So far so…… good? I’ll add more soon as well as expand on the already established.

Postby Draken30000 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Shoot I thought I would have more time this weekend than I actually did, sorry guys. I will try to get it up soon, really sorry for the time I have been taking. Once its up though, I should be able to post regularly in the IC.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 am

Alright, alright. I'll get the IC up soon. I have something special planned for it. Just let me get an update for my Literature thread first.

Deena wrote:Mine's pretty much done if you haven't counted it, BL. I may make some minor edits here and there, but it's pretty finished.c:

I haven't counted it yet. I thought you wanted to wait until Berry's was up. Would you like me to wait, or approve it? Your call.

top gear tony 666 wrote:So far so…… good? I’ll add more soon as well as expand on the already established.

Yup.

Need motivation Asmodai? Go play Dragon Age.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Zelosse » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 am

Or just realize that when you put minimum effort into it and it gets accepted, you can beef it out later at your leisure.

Postby top gear tony » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:06 am

Hey I was tired, I have a whole thing planed out, with a dance number and backing and everything.

And my previous effort was deleted when my laptop crapped out.

Postby Asmodai » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:19 am

Blood Lord wrote:Need motivation Asmodai? Go play Dragon Age.

Because clearly, playing even MORE games is going to help me get this done xD
Mephobiac

Postby Zelosse » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:59 am

Zelosse wrote:Realize that when you put minimum effort into it and it gets accepted, you can beef it out later at your leisure.

@Asmodai.
Seriously man.

Postby Draken30000 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Goof grief, start without me. Unless more unforseen things pop up in the future, I will hopefully be ready by Monday.

Avatar and Sig by Zelosse. (He is cool like that)

Postby Deena » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:15 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Deena wrote:Mine's pretty much done if you haven't counted it, BL. I may make some minor edits here and there, but it's pretty finished.c:

I haven't counted it yet. I thought you wanted to wait until Berry's was up. Would you like me to wait, or approve it? Your call.

I was personally waiting for Amir's history section so I could make sure it matched Laila's. We're good just as long as they start in the same place.c:

Postby Zelosse » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:38 am

Everything is different. This Displeases me.

Postby Asmodai » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 am

Hey... Guess what?
Mephobiac

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing