Vacations! Time for travels, fun, playing and, of course, books!
I bought some books to read in this vacation while I am traveling to the south in a family reunion for Christmas and New Year. So this is my dear little list:
- As Esganadas by Jô Soares
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lord of the Rings (The Two Towers and The Return of the King) by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Game of Thrones: Book One by George R.R. Martin
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (for valid arguments against fangirls and "how to learn its formula of unbelievable success")
And some fanfics that friends of mine wrote and want some critique about their stories, narrations and grammar.
What about you guys?