Error Reporting

Primary discussion forum. Also, feel free this use as a hangout for fans of the funny non-story based comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Error Reporting

Postby Q.U. » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 am

I'll tell Zoul to embed this sound file into your Submit button.
This post is intended for information only. Please do not reply to this message as responses cannot be read or acknowledged due to the stupidity of the user.

Postby Eggnog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 am

Bringing this thread back to life. It seems as though my "Posts" count located on my profile (which is
<---right here and my profile page) hasn't moved in a while, staying at 250. I went to see my list of posts and it says I have up to 400 posts. Help?

Stuff: Exodis is funnier than people give him credit for.
The Greatest Post To Ever Grace This Forum
Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 am

Posts made in spam don't count towards your post count.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Eggnog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 am

Really? ._. wow... no wonder. Thanks Tuor.

Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:28 am

No problem. Imagine how many post I really have, haha.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Eggnog » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 am

Haha oh how I wonder...
Wait, how come posts in spam don't count? Sorry, still learning...

Hail to the Huevo
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Tuor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 am

Basically to stop people from spamming in spam and gaining huge post counts
Rest Easy Ethan

Previous

Return to Snafu General Discussion