New Sugar Bits (12/05/2012): One To Go

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Sugar Bits (12/05/2012): One To Go

Postby Collider » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 am

Gaze into nothingness and despair!

Re: New Sugar Bits (12/05/2012): One To Go

Postby punzil504 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 am

"House Arrest?" In other words... "Go to your room, young lady"

Hard to argue with that... a lot of people got hurt trying to keep her safe.

Some people even died... To quote Arnold: "Yeah, but they were all Bad."
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:38 pm

punzil504 wrote:"House Arrest?" In other words... "Go to your room, young lady"
Ha.

But on another note; why do her eyes look completely lifeless? I've been getting that vibe for a while now.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Wow. Ginger fucks this up and she gets "grounded"?

Also, she changed really fast from being a bitch to a princess.

She sold her soul.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Unlimited » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Also, she changed really fast from being a bitch to a princess.

Stuff happens when madness breaks loose in one overall night.

Now all we need is a page about how they get back in the form of text with black and white images in the background!
I can so see this as a time saver!
Because, you know, Sugar Bits REALLY needs to get the plot moving.
Memento mori

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Unlimited wrote:Because, you know, Sugar Bits REALLY needs to get the plot moving.

Well it's moving straight into the vault, because it's supposed to be over very soon.

Forever.

You know, until the remake comes out that actually does it RIGHT.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby achthenuts » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:17 am

Blood Lord wrote:Also, she changed really fast from being a bitch to a princess.

That was fast. o.O
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:40 am

Why the hell is there a bunny on King's head? Is that another bullshit reference to something that I'm missing, or is Bleedman trying to be funny?

God dammit this is fucking annoying. Please, for fuck's sake, do a comic page without these stupid ass reference things to pop culture and things you like. Sure, every once and a while is fine, BUT COME ON MAN, YOU FUCKTARD.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby NeoVersion7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:00 am

Blood Lord wrote:Why the hell is there a bunny on King's head? Is that another bullshit reference to something that I'm missing, or is Bleedman trying to be funny?

The bunny could be Mint.
NeoWarrior7 wrote:Ah, I knew I made my clone too nice.

My Gallery: http://neoversion7.deviantart.com
Nonsensei

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:45 am

Mint, huh? Yeah, I can see the resemblance. The scarf is sort of throwing it off for me though.

Bird oft Error

Postby Saint Soul » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 am

Blood Lord wrote:Wow. Ginger fucks this up and she gets "grounded"?

She sold her soul.

but to who? and why.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Biostar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 am

She is a princess. Jail isn't exactly the first step, especially since King doesn't exactly know whats going on.

And yeah the bunny is Mint. Cupcake came with them.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:03 am

Must remember anger management classes...

Biostar wrote:She is a princess. Jail isn't exactly the first step, especially since King doesn't exactly know whats going on.

There is a few wrong things here. Personally I don't know why the hell I'm going to correct you on them because you only show up when the moon is blood red, Catwoman is on FX, and I'm on a Halo team with no retards. BUT my OCD is here to save the day.

1: Thank you for stating the obvious.
2: She isn't going to jail, she's under house arrest. It means she can't leave her castle/floating kingdom.
3: King knows a lot more of what is going on here then you think. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the only one that knew what was going on.

Biostar wrote:And yeah the bunny is Mint. Cupcake came with them.

Buy why does the bunny have to be on his damn head? It took what could have been an awesome shot, and a serious page and made a joke out of it.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biostar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 am

I know what's house arrest, you just seemed awfully upset over her just getting "grounded", so that's why I made the comment. Sorry

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 am

I'm not upset at her being grounded. Personally, I would have slugged her. I'm upset with the bunny thing.

Don't take what I said harshly. Dealing with the News Section can get me pissed off and I'm in a foul mood for a few minutes. Sorry about anything.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Biostar » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:24 am

It's alright. The bunny is just Bleedman's tendency to mix dark with cute for cuteness' sake because...well he's Bleedman. I'm used to it so I barely registered it.

Birdofterror wrote:But on another note; why do her eyes look completely lifeless? I've been getting that vibe for a while now.

She looks tired, exasperated even. Considering the single day's events and bittersweet resolution, its understandable.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Wow. Ginger fucks this up and she gets "grounded"?

She sold her soul.

Umm... Wait, when was she a bitch? Aren't she and Licorice different beings? ... Or did I miss a page o.O :?:
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsuki✩[/color]

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:01 am

PP-Grim1013 wrote:Umm... Wait, when was she a bitch? Aren't she and Licorice different beings? ... Or did I miss a page o.O :?:

I thought it was implied that they are both different halves of the same person. But if she was any one person it would probably be a bitch, you saw how she was acting before she went into this realm.

For lack of a better term she was a    bad girl   .

Bird oft Error

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)