New Bleed Art Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Here's one I don't think we've seen yet. Its an interesting-ish commission piece for Awakened-Artifact. Makes you're screen go all huge like.

Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby GridsNaranek » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Can I add to your announcement, Val?

Pretty obvious that that Mandy pic was designed to be lewd, as Val pointed out. Such images come from only a couple of users here, but this extends to them and anyone else -

If an image is designed to be lewd or have multiple versions, of which some are lewd, then do not post them here. Same goes for images with offending content cropped out. Giving any users here an indication of ecchi/hentai is against the forum rules and the mods have every right to delete the posts and warn the users.

Stuff like the Mimi image is fine cos Mimi's filled out and its design isn't meant to be provocative. As said, adults are more acceptable and frankly it's good to see Bleed doing a bit of that to balance it out. But that's the very border of acceptability. Anything moreso than that should not appear here.

#mod-monitored
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby achthenuts » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:21 pm

GridsNaranek wrote:Can I add to your announcement, Val?

Pretty obvious that that Mandy pic was designed to be lewd, as Val pointed out. Such images come from only a couple of users here, but this extends to them and anyone else -

If an image is designed to be lewd or have multiple versions, of which some are lewd, then do not post them here. Same goes for images with offending content cropped out. Giving any users here an indication of ecchi/hentai is against the forum rules and the mods have every right to delete the posts and warn the users.

Stuff like the Mimi image is fine cos Mimi's filled out and its design isn't meant to be provocative. As said, adults are more acceptable and frankly it's good to see Bleed doing a bit of that to balance it out. But that's the very border of acceptability. Anything moreso than that should not appear here.

#mod-monitored

Fine then, I limit myself to post safer than that. Image
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Haru the Witch » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:54 pm

here's a real nice coloring of Bleed's Vanellope sketch by the big DA artist, YokoKinawa

i don't think the sketch itself was even uploaded here, but i very much like this character, and he did i nice job drawing her in my opinion
Art // Literature // Tumblr // Dreadful Comics
Alopunk - Haru, you are 200% a cutie patootie
Tuor - Black lipstick must be messy
Yog - Stay strong, Haru
That chick from that place

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 am

God, I need to watch that movie. But fuck I am so lazy. I am even too lazy to bootleg it.

And that's pretty damn lazy.

Only bad thing I have to say about it is her Bubble. It doesn't really look like she's blowing it. I considered the possibility that it's just a passing bubble that crossed her face, but given the lack of anything that would point to that, I am left with the conclusion that she is blowing it.

With the side of her mouth.

While her lips are closed.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 am

Ahh, the logic of manga style art. Really makes you want to put a gun to your kneecap and pull the trigger, ehh?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Haru the Witch » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm

@Birdofterror
well actually the person who colored it added the smile themselves
here's the original sketch
as you can see, there isn't really a visible mouth
Art // Literature // Tumblr // Dreadful Comics
Alopunk - Haru, you are 200% a cutie patootie
Tuor - Black lipstick must be messy
Yog - Stay strong, Haru
That chick from that place

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:20 pm

That just makes things worse.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby achthenuts » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 am

You know this similiar already, not my commission though.
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 am

Oh, I like that. Whose commission is it then?

And please tell me it isn't canon.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby achthenuts » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 am

Blood Lord wrote:Oh, I like that. Whose commission is it then?

And please tell me it isn't canon.

Tales-of-Ragnia, & yes it isn't canon. Just commissioner's fanfic.
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Hmm. I like it then. I was very curious to see a Mimi with hands. (yes, I know that isn't Mimi)
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Numa430 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Mimi is back from the shower in full color :D
Under the bed

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 am

Numa Katzroy wrote:Image

Mimi is back from the shower in full color :D

Assuming this image is canon accurate, it does answer one question that was posed way back when; apparantly, Mimi actually does still have fully intact feet (though possibly without toes or with all the toes fused together)
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 am

Okay. I like the more dressed fan-based thing of Mimi better then the adult Mimi running naked with a towel and a close vagina shot. Particularly the boots...

Ah, just here me out. And I mean no disrespect Numa, I love the commissions you get from Bleedman. I like the other one, because it leaves so mush more to the imagination, and to me its just hot... Anyways, best that I just leave this here before we go into my fetishes.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby punzil504 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Okay. I like the more dressed fan-based thing of Mimi better then the adult Mimi running naked... Particularly the boots....

I think on Bleed's DA, the person who ordered the commission said that those two are Mimi's children, and her OC is the father, that's why the girl's hair is lavender.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 pm

I support the person then.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 am

Ah, now I can see that it is soap. Someone said it was soap, but I couldn't really see it in black and white.

Carry on.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby achthenuts » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 am

My OC: Kurosho
Last edited by achthenuts on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Kurosho, eh? Bleedman did this, right?

Bird oft Error

Postby achthenuts » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Birdofterror wrote:Kurosho, eh? Bleedman did this, right?

Yep. :)
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 am

Very interesting.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Unlimited » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 pm

This reminds me of that anime.
The name has left me for awhile now.

It had 'I Am Legend' in the title.
No, not Will Smith's 'I Am Legend'.
Memento mori

Postby jorama » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:23 am

Postby Unlimited » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Oh. My. God.

This is the best way to portray the White PowerPuff in a silly manner.
That outfit is sooo revealing!
Memento mori

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)