PPGD - Into The Machine (25 November 2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

PPGD - Into The Machine (25 November 2012)

Postby achthenuts » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:32 am

Is it me or Bell's missing her eyebrows in this whole page ?
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Re: PPGD - Into The Machine (25 November 2012)

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 am

It's not just you. Her eyebrows are kaput.

Also these sunglasses are starting to get dull...
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby punzil504 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 am

Looks like Dibulba was a page early with the "Time Warp" reference.

The sunglasses also have a similar effect on Blossom in a few panels.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Mir@k » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Is Bell latina or why did she shave her eyebrows
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dibullba » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Really?.... REALLY!? That is twice now that I have said something jokingly and it became true with the next release of a comic. At least Gir said it, he is easy to forgive.

Postby Mon-Kitsune » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm

This is of absolutely no conequence whatever, but since 1. We seem to be cronicaling every possible error or note in this comic and 2. it's probably only a matter of days before the next panel comes up (at which point, this thread will presumably be locked and no further comments will be postable. I would like to point out that in addion to her eyebrows going missing, Bell's right shoe appear to have come unstrapped (in the squatting picture in the bottom left panel).
"For I have heard the Song of War, and to me, it sounds just like "Please, Mister Custer.""

Cogito Ergot Sum, "I think there is something wrong with this rye bread." (Aplogies to Seafrol.)

Postby Mir@k » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 pm

I kinda miss when people just came and went "omg how cul!!1".
24 Karat
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Mir@k wrote:I kinda miss when people just came and went "omg how cul!!1".

Maybe if we stopped falling for hundreds of pages and maybe land in the pits of hell as giant explosion go off and people are screaming and shit then someone will be all like-

"Cool." But one word posts are against the rules so "OMG HOW COOL!" As you put it; would be put in instead.

I have no problem with the update times, it's the conveyance that is off is all.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

I miss when the threads would be 17 pages, not 17 posts.

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:15 pm

I'm sure once the forums open up we will get a few more people, then a lot more people posting in. Sure it wont be 2007 anymore (Which was apparently the most active year) but it would be a lot better than what we have going on now.

The comics themselves are good enough, but without outside sources to enjoy them with... a little bit of the luster has faded, you know?

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:23 pm

I was thinking along the lines of content. When something good was being talked about, we would reach into the 30's and even brush into the 40's in pages talking about it. Amount of people would help, I suppose. But even a few years ago we had the gates thrown wide open, we were lucking to get into the double digits.

Favorite one of all time was when Mimi was using her power to influence Minnie. Dear God, during that time there was so much going on. We had a lot of good people then too...

Postby Dibullba » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:45 am

2007 was a strong year for the internet in general. Unfortunately I have not been here in that time period to know such pleasure, but it is obvious why people would talk so much about those comics. Even right now I would be more willing to talk about the past comics than these current pages. That is not to say that I do not appreciate the effort that go into these though.

Postby MQuinny1234 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 pm

I miss Ryley. Dude was awesome.

Eh. Life has it's ebbs and flows I guess.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Misery Chord » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Regarding discussion decline, much of it is the nature of forums in general. Not all forums are dying, of course, but many are declining in terms of participation. Also, one has to remember PPGD is a fan comic, and as time wears on the active fandom shrinks. Plus, as the comic has gone on, it has catered more to fans of more cult entertainment than the relatively mainstream cartoon characters it featured.

Another point to note is that there have been numerous hiatuses in the various comics, which leads to people eventually abandoning discussion. It's not necessarily the comic quality which has declined, but when there are long breaks between updates, people generally move on.

Personally, I've been posting slightly more often than I did in the past, because with all those multi-page threads, it was hard to read every post in those threads.

As for this page, it's padding, so there's really not much to discuss until we see where this is going, at which point this thread will be locked.

Postby BeeAre » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm

don't despair yet people, I'm busy discussing with people the necessities involved in getting our forum back to its irritatingly large crowd.

Also, I want to point out that while Dibulba has been correct in presuming, it is entirely coincidental. I just saw Gir's face in that panel and adjusted what I had in the oultine. I don't really. Do the real scripts anymore because of the TENUOUS nature of Bleedman's involvement with the comics.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Dibullba » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Usually I can do a pretty decent job of seeing where the plot of a story is going, but forgive me for being shocked that my jokes unintentionally hit it on the mark XD

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)