New Grim Tales Comic: "Do you remember the bunny?"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby shadownerd221 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Well the gift is special in all... since she died trying to save her...

Postby achthenuts » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:59 pm

At the 3rd panel, Mimi was like: Wait... DID I REMEMBER HER ?
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:12 am

Curious. I am most amused by Mimi's reaction to recognizing Raven.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Krest » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 am

Well, that was rather...blunt.

Do realize, everyone, that the fire in her eyes is the reflection of the candle's light. Rather than "I recognize her" it's more like "Gimme that fking cupcake NOW!!!"
Sleep With Neil Patrick Harris

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:36 am

I hope that was written in sarcasm, and you're not that stupid.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Deadpool94 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 am

Blood Lord wrote:I hope that was written in sarcasm, and you're not that stupid.

Yeah I gotta agree with you on that one.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby wonder3 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:14 am

Wonder if the gift is her current favorite weapon, the angry birds. We have not seen them yet in the flash back and would make sense for Raven to give Mimi a weapon or magic book. Then again it could be everyone's favorite mummy/vampire/nerd from Grim Adventures in bat form under a spell. Have not seen Irwin in his cage yet.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby gaztasterofpork » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Bunny Raven is freakin adorable!......*ahem* Anyway, I want to know what's in the box! Since it's Raven I wonder if it's one of those little chakras on her forehead.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Wasn't Irwin killed?
Mercypostle

Postby GridsNaranek » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Neck snap is pretty permanent.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby gazfan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Bunny ravens back
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby gazfan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:04 pm

wonder3 wrote:Wonder if the gift is her current favorite weapon, the angry birds. We have not seen them yet in the flash back and would make sense for Raven to give Mimi a weapon or magic book. Then again it could be everyone's favorite mummy/vampire/nerd from Grim Adventures in bat form under a spell. Have not seen Irwin in his cage yet.

Actually it's most likely the necklace in the flashback later she most likely puts it on her fore head
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Exodis » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 am

I do hope Mimi doesn't destroy the gift...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby wonder3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 am

Blood Lord wrote:Wasn't Irwin killed?

GridsNaranek wrote:Neck snap is pretty permanent.

wasn't Irwin the bat in the cage if he was then how did he end up there if not by something werid like this.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:52 am

Bat in what cage?
Mercypostle

Postby Exodis » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:17 am

wonder3 wrote:
Blood Lord wrote:Wasn't Irwin killed?

GridsNaranek wrote:Neck snap is pretty permanent.

wasn't Irwin the bat in the cage if he was then how did he end up there if not by something werid like this.

Be more specific, I can't tell if this is a metaphor or you're actually talkin' about bats in cages. Just to make things clear, I never saw any bats in cages in this whole comic series... ever... can't compute... :fuckedup:
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.

Live the Lovable Life, Die the Dreadful Death.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Last Savior

Postby Xi-1 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:15 am

Necklaces go on necks. Even ponies know that. Not sure what to call it. Head jewel? Diadem? I'm not an expert. For now I think I'll call it the "little head-jewel-y thing."

Mimi does want it.
A Page Flipper

Return to Comic Updates and News!