Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Post)

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:12 am

I would love to see an honest to got beatdown to the death, and i mean a no holds barred beatdown, not a parade fo fireworks and references that ends up with some kid being blown up and dying, but not by the hands of heroes no, by explosion.
Are you saying... you want someone to beat the SHIT out of some-one else. Not be held back, have no cameos or anything like that? Just the characters and their fists?

To the death too, right? Possibly ending with an explosion?

I can dig it. When was the last time we ever saw someone mercilessly beat the shit out of another person? I'd like to say Saga 1.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 am

I have a couple of ideas for a villain, but you may not like them.
The Bringer of the next Undead-War!!
"Why so Serious?"
The Ultimate Undead-kaijin.

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:31 am

Joker-Undead wrote:I have a couple of ideas for a villain, but you may not like them.

As long as they abide the rules of Page one, I don't think there is such thing as a 'bad' suggestion.

We have had Haruhi, we can survive worse. Lay it on us.

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Saint Soul » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:49 am

I still dont see whats wrong with the master from doctor who.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Joker-Undead » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Birdofterror wrote:
Joker-Undead wrote:I have a couple of ideas for a villain, but you may not like them.

As long as they abide the rules of Page one, I don't think there is such thing as a 'bad' suggestion.

We have had Haruhi, we can survive worse. Lay it on us.

One of my ideas is Vilgax from Ben-10.
Last edited by Joker-Undead on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Birdofterror » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:11 pm

1: Please shrink/remove the picture.
2: If you would go to page one, and search for the words 'ben 10' you would see it was in the HELL NO section.
Birdofterror wrote:As long as they abide the rules of Page one

Bird oft Error

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:53 am

Birdofterror wrote:1: Please shrink/remove the picture.
2: If you would go to page one, and search for the words 'ben 10' you would see it was in the HELL NO section.
Birdofterror wrote:As long as they abide the rules of Page one

Sorry, I did not noticed that part.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:01 am

It's fine. Just next time, when you have an idea; click on page one of this thread, and use the Ctrl-f finding tool (Or your eyes if the tool doesn't work.) to search for whatever franchise the character is from.

If it isn't mentioned, or in the maybe section, feel free to post it. If its in the no or Hell no section, don't.

Anime is considered generally off rules, but that rule has been flexed over the years. Most of the 2004-2009 Western Cartoons are already in the Maybe-No-Hell No sections, so if you have a suggestion make sure it's outside the box, otherwise it has already been mentioned more than likely.

Bird oft Error

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 pm

He draws manga style but doesnt want anime. i call bullshit.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:13 am

You know that Global-Defence organization that the Rowdyrough-Boys work for? Well who do you guys think should work them as well?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:33 am

Sir Soulchild wrote:He draws manga style but doesnt want anime. i call bullshit.
Double standard, not to mention he breaks his(our?) own rules constantly, almost habitually. As I said;
Birdofterror wrote:Anime is considered generally off rules, but that rule has been flexed over the years.
Very very flexed indeed. From 'Fuck no' to Haruhi on Doc X's Computer Monitor. It probably shouldn't even be a rule at this point, but I'm a stickler for them; so I say they still are on the 'no' list.

And while I recognize that Bleed's work could be seen as Anime-ish... a real Anime/Manga styled Snafu-Comics comic would be Titan Sphere. I don't remember, but I think it even reads right to left. Bleed's is just inspired, I wouldn't call it 'manga style,' But I would understand why other people would.
Joker-Undead wrote:You know that Global-Defence organization that the Rowdyrough-Boys work for? Well who do you guys think should work them as well?
Well, we already have I Am Weasel. We probably have XJ-9's Mom. I forget her name, but I'm not sure if she's actually affiliated directly...

Any additional Members of Time Squad would be nice. We could use them right now. Other than them, I am drawing a blank.

Bird oft Error

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 am

Well I have a couple of ideas. Agent Six from Generator-Rex and Alpha-Girl from Hero: 108, they both worked for other organizations before, plus Generator-Rex & Hero: 108 are not on the NO-list, I've checked.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:17 am

Joker-Undead wrote:Well I have a couple of ideas. Agent Six from Generator-Rex and Alpha-Girl from Hero: 108, they both worked for other organizations before, plus Generator-Rex & Hero: 108 are not on the NO-list, I've checked.

And I even double checked. You're right, both of those cartoons are completely unaccounted for, and are fair game to be suggested.

While I don't personally know the characters themselves, it's very likely other people around here do. Not to mention these characters even 'sound' like they would fit.

However, like most suggestions; It's likely this will be swept under the bridge and ignored anyway. I sometimes wonder the use of this thread...

:unsure:

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 am

Generator Rex is created by the same guy who made Ben 10. I'd have to botch that one just by association. Besides, HOW they would fit in is what is being looked for. You have to sell your idea.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Joker-Undead » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Generator Rex is created by the same guy who made Ben 10. I'd have to botch that one just by association. Besides, HOW they would fit in is what is being looked for. You have to sell your idea.

Well, Six could be the Boy's drill instructior, training them in hand-to-hand combat and focus in battle. Brick & Boomer might like up to him like a badass ninja or something like that.

SInce Alpha-Girl is the leader of Big-Green's Second-Squad, she could be the leader of a Global-Defence strike-team that could back the boys up on missions if needed. Plus, on a funny note, Butch could have a secret crush on her.
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Alpha Girl doesn't look like she would be a part of a technological based force. The Flintstone's SWAT member, maybe.

Agent X looks like all of your generic government types. "He's sort of" just cracks me up. Can we get some one who has the word "He is" in there instead?
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Re: Suggestions for PpGD (1st: Read Master List in First Pos

Postby Unlimited » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Anything related to Hero-108 should not be included in any of the comics here.
I've watched it and all I saw was a massive mess of stupidity.
In other words, all logic in that show has been thrown out the window.
Memento mori

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 am

Unlimited wrote:Anything related to Hero-108 should not be included in any of the comics here.
I've watched it and all I saw was a massive mess of stupidity.
In other words, all logic in that show has been thrown out the window.

Well, I like it. What's wrong with that?
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:44 am

I sort of agree with Joker, why does lack of logic have to apply to them getting into the comic? To my knowledge, the Powerpuff girls themselves are supposed to be giant headed little girls without fingers or toes.

Also they can fly and shoot laser beams.

But the problem is, why would we want the characters to be in? What can the characters bring to the table that would make them worthy assets to the story? Why would having the characters in the story be better than not having them? That's the question, you have to sell the characters. Explain how they would work, and why they would have to work.

Bird oft Error

Postby Joker-Undead » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 am

Birdofterror wrote:I sort of agree with Joker, why does lack of logic have to apply to them getting into the comic? To my knowledge, the Powerpuff girls themselves are supposed to be giant headed little girls without fingers or toes.

Also they can fly and shoot laser beams.

But the problem is, why would we want the characters to be in? What can the characters bring to the table that would make them worthy assets to the story? Why would having the characters in the story be better than not having them? That's the question, you have to sell the characters. Explain how they would work, and why they would have to work.

I'll try my best to explain what Six & Alpha-Girl could bring to the table. Well to start off, in Generator-Rex, Six has fought robots and mutants before with his retractable katanas and would know how to handle tech-based villains, plus he can keep his cool in battle and could teach th Boys about being how to focus in battle.

Alpha-Girl may not be tech-based but she has fought monsters before, for example in Second to None, she took on Twin-Masters (Hero-108's main villain) along side First-Squad, she battle some wooden-doll/robot/animal hybrids in The Third-Squad, and in The Bronze-Giant when Woo the Wise made Big-Green HQ into a giant robot-turtle, she and Kow-Loon operated the main weapons, so she has some know how about tech. Oh, and BloodLord, Alpha-Girl is based on an oni (a Japanese demon).
"Why so Serious?"

Postby Birdofterror » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 am

Joker-Undead wrote:I'll try my best to explain what Six & Alpha-Girl could bring to the table. Well to start off, in Generator-Rex, Six has fought robots and mutants before with his retractable katanas and would know how to handle tech-based villains, plus he can keep his cool in battle and could teach th Boys about being how to focus in battle.
Ha, well you have spirit; I'll give you that... but throwing this character out on the premise of being able to help 'The boys' in which I will interpret that only as the Roudyrough Boys of course; is a pretty weak case to make sorry to say.

The RRBs themselves kind of went AWOL in this story and it is safer to bet 'against' them returning rather than them actually returning. I'll give you the fighting mutants and robots part, but at this point we need super heroes, not heroes.
Joker-Undead wrote:Alpha-Girl may not be tech-based but she has fought monsters before, for example in Second to None, she took on Twin-Masters (Hero-108's main villain) along side First-Squad, she battle some wooden-doll/robot/animal hybrids in The Third-Squad, and in The Bronze-Giant when Woo the Wise made Big-Green HQ into a giant robot-turtle, she and Kow-Loon operated the main weapons, so she has some know how about tech.
Kind of had my head spinning with all the episodes and actions there for a second. From what I can gather, she is good at fighting, if not 'very' good. She has SOME tech savvy, but not nearly enough to stop a giant temporal (Time Based) weapon I'm guessing.

I don't know, she seems 'okay' to kind of put in, but not powerful enough to make waves in the story... eh...

What does everyone else think?

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:33 pm

I stand by my previous statements. Agent Six is your defaulter governmental type and is very flat. It wouldn't be that hard to make up your own government agent character, or find a better one, for the boys. Alpha-girl doesn't look like she would fit unless they are all blasted back to the stone age.
Semper Vigilans

Postby The Mad Doctor » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Halo. It is a cool thing to add. Belive it or not, Master Chief is a team leader in the halo novels. He could show up in some form of him literally crashing out of nowhere. Basicaly he can be the hero they needed him to be. The last hope. Belive. He taken 3 entirely different armys and saved humanity three times singlehandedly. Have him show up someday. He's the kinda spacemarine that you put in something and it immediately looks cool. It doesn't even have to be master chief, It can be team crimson from halo 4, or the Didact taking over as the main villian (or suporting antagonist). Put some thought into it, and do a fan a favor.

I love things for the exact same reason you hate them for.
EEEEVVVIIIILLL

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Welcome to the forums by the way, Spartan.

While I'm not going to say that Master Chief or Team Crimson should/shouldn't be in the story, I will ask you to spellcheck and tighten up the grammar of your posts from now on. There were at least 5 imperfections in that post alone. Put pride into every post and everyone is happy.

As for putting them in the story, I think we have passed the point of no return. I think until this whole "World Exploding Bomb Thing" is over, no new characters are going to be introduced. Be patient.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:41 am

Haha! I'll destroy him then.

Spartan117 wrote:Halo. It is a cool thing to add.

Why? Halo just isn't a "hit button here to make everything awesome" thing.

Spartan117 wrote:Master Chief is a team leader in the halo novels. He could show up in some form of him literally crashing out of nowhere. Basicaly he can be the hero they needed him to be. The last hope. Belive.

Why would they need such a person to do this? they have the girls, who the comic is the focus on. It would be better for the advancement of the comic if the character development of the girls moved forward, then introducing a team leader that exists 550 years into the future. The Chief is a bad ass who you call in to nuke the place, not someone you call in to leader a group of superhero preteens. "Records show Spartans routinely exhibited mildly sociopathic tendencies, difficulty with socialization". Therefore, he also can't be a mentor figure that the girls would need if such a "team leader" was to be needed. they would need someone they can talk to and that can bond with. And as far as mentors go, we have Jack for that you fits the role perfectly.

Spartan117 wrote: He's the kinda spacemarine that you put in something and it immediately looks cool.

Space marines aren't needed.

Spartan117 wrote:team crimson from halo 4

Pfft- bahahahahahahaha. Seriously? Good god. You're funny.

they aren't even legit Spartans, just a bunch of ramped up Marines playing superhero.

Spartan117 wrote:the Didact taking over as the main villian (or suporting antagonist).

They already have a main villain and a supporting antagonist. Didact would be in Requiem in status and wouldn't be awakened until 2557.

Spartan117 wrote: Put some thought into it, and do a fan a favor.

I think its cute how you think that Bleedman actually cares about Halo. the best you are going to get out of it is like a small cameo. I think I got ODSTs under consideration for like SWAT or something. I'd have to go look.

But in overall, no. Your reasons turn the focus from PpGD to Halo. That's not something that is going to happen. It has to intigrate into the flow of PpGD, and still leave them as the main characters. this is what I hate about this, people seem to think they have this great idea that if applied, would run it into the ground. I think most PpGD fanfics are like that when the author/creator takes the focus off the girls and indirectly applies it to another person. The story thus revolves around that new introduced character and not the girls. the universe is transformed with *insert character's world in big bold letters and PpGD on a small cardboard sign*. Plus, Halo is roughly 550 years into the future. No.
Semper Vigilans

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)