Light10s wrote:Bo is still number one in my book her determination and love make her an ideal heroine in the story, she has the the warriors spirit one you can not take for granted. Plus she challenged the princess for hensels sake.
Which is why she must die.
Xi-1 wrote:What did Ginger get, besides a rescue that she wouldn't have needed if she'd stayed in Candyland -- er, Sugarland? Whatever. Licorice lost a couple of fighters, and maybe her sister's trust. Also, her plan appears to have failed. APPEARS to, that is.
Nah, I would say that the plan failed on all boards.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)