I have been thinking..

A Free And Independent Scotland.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: I have been thinking..

Postby Icha » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 am

I suppose that if you stay away from certain areas of Delaware, you should be fine, except there's no good reason to come here except no sales tax. There's nothing here, it seems.
One time when I was high, I thought I was in an ambulance dying. Turns out I was just eating sherbert.
-stufflikehearts-

Postby EagleMan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:58 am

Asmodai wrote:Come to the Netherlands, smoke pot all day!

I'm sure we got something English around here

is it true that every dutch person knows every other dutch person?

Postby BeeAre » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 am

Rough Giraffe wrote:Hey, Mir. I have a little bit of experience in teaching elocution, which could help with your English, if you think that's something you want to try. Also my services are inexpensive (free).

this is not bullshit, just to add weight to this: RuffDraft has a pretty distinguished military career

i mean, he's a bit nutty when it comes to certain topics, and also a big dummy on a chosen few, but legitimately nice bro.

We had a Snafu Meetz. u dig? And we can like. Get it. Because of this place. Get the inside joke.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Previous

Return to Central Compton Botanical Gardens