And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Enter At Your Own Risk (Shit Gets Cray Cray).

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: And the good lord sayeth: Come forth The Talk Thread XVIII!

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:13 pm

It's just more gamers are playing online than before, those same people sucked you just never knew it because you couldn't play with them.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby DaCrum » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Hullo everyone.
Escape will make me God.
65124_134_12++[CMND PRAMA +49c2]

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Herro.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 pm

How are you?
Escape will make me God.

Postby Millo » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Good thanks for asking, and you?
Have you tried turn it off and on again?
QU:You look sad and frightened.
Stricken:i know this probably isn't the time or place now, but god damn millo is a hunk
Resident Illustrator

Postby DaCrum » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Pretty darn good myself.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:02 pm

That's good to hear.

Personally, I can't wait for the semester to end.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Same here. It will be nice to not have anything to do, but shitty at the same time. Especially with the lack of money.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 pm

No, no shitty aspect. This semester sucked. On the plus side, it's not rainy or cloudy today
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby DaCrum » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Well, it'll be shitty for me. It's nice today. Overcast and warm.
Escape will make me God.

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:53 pm

That sucks, bro.

Fun fact, there's an ancient Chinese story about a woman falling in love with a dog.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Love.Dreamer » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Today was weird, I went to turn in some papers for my art history class and after waiting 15 minutes for my teacher to arrive i gave them to him and went on my way. On the elevator i found this girl that studies with me. She is in that picture i posted a few days ago... I don't really talk much to her because she is a bit cold towards me...

Like just me, she can be all happy and butterflies talking to some dude who is actually one of my best friends at college and then i arrive and im like "Hey whats up Santiago" and high five my hommie and she goes all frozen and if this was a cartoon or anime we would get like lighting bolts between us as they often do with people who doesn't get along.

Anyway after a few minutes of awkward silence and the longest elevator ride of my life im about to exit the elevator when suddenly she calls my name and asks if i would like to walk home with her as we used to do at the beginning of the semester (when we weren't so cold to each other) since we live relatively close to each other.

And i really have no reason to tell her no because i have nothing against her its her who acts like a stuck up bitch towards me and i really want to get home so i guess i can handle her for a few minutes. So there we are on the streets walking, she's doing most of the talking while im just nodding and responding with "yes, aha, hmmm, Ok, i see"

suddenly she gets quiet and slows down and clings to my.... arm? wtf i really have no idea of what the hell to do at this point, Like i know i could take advantage of this somehow but have no interest in her at all and i though she disliked me or at the very least didn't care about me.

Before i know it we reach her place that is at a shorter distance from college than mine so i still have a bit of a walk left, she says thank you and gives me a very soft kiss in the cheek... This is not like a casual thank you kiss on the cheek, its like she took her time to make it slow and gentle... (waaaat)and says she'd like to do it again sometime not necessarily from college but maybe grab something to drink or whatever, i give her a monotone answer... "uh..mhmm..ok?" and then gets inside...

I am left there standing wondering what the hell happened? 4-5 months of acting like a stuck up bitch then suddenly this? didn't she have a boyfriend? i am pretty sure she had one... I light up a cigarette... Well, a second cigarette because the first one i lighted i was so absent minded that i placed the opposite end on my lips and lighted the filter on fire... the smell was rather foul and it bummed me a bit because Kreteks are expensive in this fucking city... but this was not enough to take my mind away from what happened.

She is kind of attractive, But i really like someone else and part pf me feels like she is playing me for a fool. Or maybe i am so self centered and hung on my past mistakes and low self esteem (which is actually slowly rising) that i am paranoid? But either way I am not entirely attracted to her but mainly because of the way she acted towards me the past few months... Anyway i was really confused so i decided to get home and play some GW2 have an amazing burger and now i am here telling you about this because i really don't have much to contribute to actual conversation but what the hell i decided to start talking about whatever goes on on my days from now on.
Hiroko: You monster.
Seriously a Lady.

Location: its none of your concern, you pig in human clothes.

Postby Tuor » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Women, huh?

That's quite interesting. You have no idea why she started being so cold towards you in the first place? You should find out whether she does actually have a boyfriend, and if not then you might as well go for drink or whatever. What was she talking about on the way home? Maybe she was having a day where she felt vulnerable and emotional or something and needed someone to vent to and you letting her do that endeared you to her?
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hiryu » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Hey, where do you play GW2? I'm trying out the temporary free trial and whatnot.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Love.Dreamer » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Sanctum of Rall
Seriously a Lady.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Maybe she was cold to you because she didn't want to undermine her relationship because of any attractions to you.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Love.Dreamer » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I just saw your comment Tuor xD i though only Nuno replied xD

Hahaha i dont know i was quite absent minded on the way That could be it tho i guess...
One of the girls in that picture whom im good friends with told me that women sometimes act like shit towards the guy they are attracted to but i dismissed that xD
Then again i probably dismissed it out of convenience haha since i dont along with her as much.
As for why she acts like that with me I really dont know, at first she was nice. but one day she eventually changed, i tried finding out if it was something i did or say but upon finding nothing i simply said "fuck it"

"Someone wants to act like that to me, well then i'll stay away, its not like i even want to hang out bitch"
Seriously a Lady.

Postby Love.Dreamer » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I didnt saw it that way whatis... You could be right i guess, Heh.

Women huh?
Seriously a Lady.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm

"People, huh?" is the more appropriate response, if you see someone you know you can't have you tend to start minimizing anything positive about them and try to act differently toward them to chase them away.
Last edited by Whatis6times9 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Love.Dreamer » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Thats... True.

Damnit Whatis xD
Seriously a Lady.

Postby Whatis6times9 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:42 pm

You don't realize it because you're in the situation, that's why self diagnosis is pointless because you can't take a look at things from an outside perspective.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Love.Dreamer » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks man, You've got your feet on the ground.
Seriously a Lady.

Postby Asmodai » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:07 am

Your life sounds like an anime

Also, someone explain knock knock jokes to me... I just don't get how they're funny
Mephobiac

Postby NeoWarrior7 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 am

Knock knock jokes?
The age old classic of comedy?

I mean, maybe it's an English thing. Tend to rely on bad puns.
For the Greater Good

Postby Asmodai » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 am

I just don't get them, whats supposed to be funny about them?
Mephobiac

PreviousNext

Return to BeeAre's Undesirables