Sugar Bits - Mightier Than the Sword (12 November 2012)

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Sugar Bits - Mightier Than the Sword (12 November 2012)

Postby achthenuts » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm

So what was helping anyway ?
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Re: Sugar Bits - Mightier Than the Sword (12 November 2012)

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Look a few pages back to when the wolves first came out. He was a great help then, but not after he got in the shark thingy.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby achthenuts » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Look a few pages back to when the wolves first came out. He was a great help then, but not after he got in the shark thingy.

Ahh thanks for remind me that, he doesn't help too much.
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby Blood Lord » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Nope. Not at all.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)