Well, what did you want to discuss here? The theme of the Seven Deadly Sins in fictional stories? I guess we could but I don't know what you're looking for out of this. Do you want us to name stories that use them in the story, or comment on their usage? Personally I like the comment on their usage part. I don't really like using the seven deadly sins as a plot tool because my favorite plot device is when the hero becomes the villain; Darth Vader, Arthas, etc.
Now if you want help to better navigate the forums, I would be glad to help out. Feel free to send me a Private Message, or a PM. This can be done by selection the little "PM" button at the bottom of my post. You can also ask me questions in threads if you want. I'm usually around pretty regularly.
The purpose of threads are to provide order and conversations. Threads have a topic where the boundaries of conversations are established and forum members are expected to remain within these lines. You can usually tell what they are about by the title. The Opening Poster, the OP, establishes the thread. The fourm is divided into sections, each section has threads that relate to its overall topic. this is Bleedman's section, anything bleedman-ish goes in here. There is a video game section where people in the community discuss the latest games, each video game having its own purpose.
Then there are sections where the OP, for lack of better words, controls the thread. Such as in the Art and Literature section, the OP is the story writer/artist and displays his or her own work in their own thread. Then there is the RP Section, where people like playing role-playing games go. Once an RPG has been approved, the Game Master or "GM", starts a thread for the players to gather and another for the game to actually take place. These threads are governed more by the player, then in here. Where you making a post here sets the topic of conversation, but that is the limit of your power.
Read these they should prove useful. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8987viewtopic.php?f=2&t=628
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release - Chapter 2 (12/10/2013)