New Grim Tales 11/7/12 - For the Love of Muffin

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

New Grim Tales 11/7/12 - For the Love of Muffin

Postby BlackEve » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm not surprised Mimi would do that. Who wouldn't love having a delicious muffin after not tasting one for a long while?

Re: New Grim Tales 11/7/12 - For the Love of Muffin

Postby achthenuts » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 pm

& then I was right, she was Ooze from RE/BHZ, sans suck the blood.
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby PP-Grim1013 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:38 pm

But the candle went out anyways... ;~;
*Castella Sky*
"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2406 5651 2352 - Tatsukiāœ©[/color]

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:46 am

I like the little tail wagging in the third panel.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dibullba » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 am

Would you bite the hand that feeds you? For Mimi, she does not even have to think about it.

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:48 am

>It's madness.
I feel a 300 reference on the way.

I like the second panel as a whole especially the way Mimi's mouth was drawn.
Why is jeff putting so much effort into this?
I think the reason Jeff wants the candle to be blown out is so that Jeff can know
that there is still a normal little girl that is a part of Mimi. I think he needs it to keep going.
"What's the point in caring when all it brings is pain?"
Stan Marsh, South Park.

My account. Please check it out: http://wallowblacklake.deviantart.com/

Postby punzil504 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 am

Wallow Blacklake wrote:>It's madness.
I feel a 300 reference on the way.

I like the second panel as a whole especially the way Mimi's mouth was drawn.
Why is jeff putting so much effort into this?
I think the reason Jeff wants the candle to be blown out is so that Jeff can know
that there is still a normal little girl that is a part of Mimi. I think he needs it to keep going.

It shows that she's already progressed to the animalistic girl we witnessed at the end of WHAM. Her powers just accentuate it further.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:35 am

Mimi isn't really an animalistic girl. She's demonic, and very excited over that muffin. I can imagine that she doesn't get too many pleasures out of life with Him, and loves every moment of happiness she can get.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Dibullba » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:22 am

Blood Lord wrote:doesn't get too many pleasures out of life with Him

..... go on

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 am

Him is a self-centred, sadistic, evil bastard.
The only reason he would give Mimi anything of value is because it would eventually
empower Him while simultaneously biting Mimi in the tail.
Anything other than that is probably a product of his own boredom.
Stan Marsh, South Park.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 am

Dibullba wrote:

..... go on

Look you stupid son of a bitch, stop with these fucking comments or I'm reporting your ass for spamming.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Birdofterror » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 pm

I am finding it surprisingly hard to comment on this page. I'm not sure why- there seems to be a lot to say, but I can't form the words.

I don't know, I guess I can talk about the situation in general.

I honestly don't know why Jeff cares so much. I mean, sure; he's nice and all, but he DIES for this girl- and for what? Seemingly nothing from my point of view. From Him's side she is just one of countless potential Victims... sure, she is Linked to Blossom and all but the old world order is just about over now...

I wonder why he keeps her around. Knowing Him he "should" have an agenda, but even several years in the future she doesn't really seem to accomplish anything. If anything with Junior and Co's interruptions and the Execution of Jeff he seems to have gone... well, Backwards.

What is either side even fighting for anymore? Why is Jeff protecting her, only to fail in the end? Why is him torturing her, only to have her rebel in the end? Why does Junior even give a shit? Why should we give a shit? At this point her only true relevance is the fact that she is Blossom's "Daughter." Perhaps once she is 'cured' or whatever she can shed some light on what happened-

But even then... what happens next? That's what keeps me coming back to this story, what could happen next. Why all of this happened. Why the people along the way have died and what they died for- who they died for.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Wallow Blacklake » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Well, I cant tell what will happen in the future but here is what I think.

The reason (in part) Him keeps Mimi around is because she acts as a trophy.
Through countless failed battles, Him finally won against the PPG.
He even made it so that the leader of his most hated enemies had to bear his child
AND he was able to corrupt this child.
Mimi is a symbol of his great victory and, therfore, a great ego boost.

Occam's razor dicates that the simplest answer is usually the correct one.
I believe that Jeff protects Mimi simply because he loves her like he would his child or a injured cat.
Jr probaby thinks in a similar way but instead of "child", it's "sister" or "girlfriend" or somthing...
Unfortunatly, there is no logic to the psudo-emotion "love". I feel your frustration, Bird.

My guess is as good as anyone else's when it comes to the future.
Maybe, in the grand scheme of things, all these little details and facts will come together and
make perfect sense like some giant jig-saw puzzle.
Maybe the story is just a collection of scenes and episodes that will ultimatly never lead to a climax.
Maybe it's neither. I don't know but I can still analyze it.
Stan Marsh, South Park.

Postby Dibullba » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Blood Lord wrote:
Dibullba wrote:

..... go on

Look you stupid son of a bitch, stop with these fucking comments or I'm reporting your ass for spamming.

Alright two things real quick. Firstly, sorry if I did something that upset you, i was just joking and had no ill intention with that comment. Secondly, I do not believe that constitutes as spamming. It never hurts to joke around, you just gotta laugh and move on.

Postby punzil504 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 am

Blood Lord wrote:Mimi isn't really an animalistic girl. She's demonic, and very excited over that muffin. I can imagine that she doesn't get too many pleasures out of life with Him, and loves every moment of happiness she can get.

Animalistic vs. demonic...

Animalistic - 1. Enjoyment of vigorous health and physical drives, 2. Indifference to all but the physical appetites.

Demonic - 1. of, relating to or characteristic of an evil spirit; feindish 2. inspired or possessed by a demon, or seemingly so

Mimi is certainly demonic, no argument about that, but we could also say that there is a feral quality about her that is making her indifferent to all but the physical appetites... that is, when she lashed out in WHAM against HIM at the beginning of the arc and Junior at the end.

The muffin is a physical appetite, Jeff is trying to get her to experience it as something more than just food, even if it is her favorite. To Jeff, it represents her humanity.
Still preoccupied with 1985

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Ehh. I just see her really excited over a muffin.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Gundam » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 am

I don't know why but just want a picture of Mimi fighting Derpy over a Muffin (oh Seir I got a Commish coming yer way!!!)
One weird Snafu

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)