Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Tuor » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 am

Stop fear mongering
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Morpheus » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:48 am

Again I'm sorry.
That was never my intention, I'll be more careful with how I present changes in the future.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony 666 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 am

Thank god, I was beginning to piss my pants............. in an incredibly manly way of course.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)
Do I have style points yet

Postby Morpheus » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:37 am

Something like this would make the place more lively.
I should have never put out any negatives.
It's probably not going to happen anyway.
Last edited by Morpheus on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 am

Its fine. Don't worry about it.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Morpheus » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Anyways, how's life going for you Blood?
You working anywhere?
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Life is going good. I'm just working on the farm, waiting for school to start in January.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Morpheus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 am

Sounds good.
I've been trying to find a job recently but no one has responded.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Found this video for Halo 4. Its funny, I liked it. Gave me a good laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbOU2noH56k
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 am

For a parody on Youtube the production quality is good............... and it's catchy damn I'm humming it to myself as I spe- type.
After mounths of rigorous trials and conducted research I have finally come to the conclusion that Modern Warfare 2 can go SUCK IT. (Note to self, change signature..... I probably could have changed it by now, but it's funny being all meta and self aware.)

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:43 am

Its been in my head for a while.
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:21 am

Well now it's in my head, and my head has enough stuff inside it that I' rather there not be. Also to my shame I favorited it.

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 pm

It also looks lie someone at Rooster Teeth likes Ever After too, or at least Red.
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more
Mercypostle

Postby top gear tony 666 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:01 am

Damn that is cool, like really, really cool.

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 am

Just posting something so my name is on all of the... things on the index page.

I'm bored.
Mercypostle

Postby Fievel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 am

Alrighty then. If that's how you decide to use your time.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:17 am

Sadly, yes.
Mercypostle

Postby Fievel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 am

Maybe you should do something about that. Perhaps something slightly more constructive.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:19 am

Sleep sounds good to me. What do you think?
Mercypostle

Postby Fievel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:20 am

That depends on how long it's been since you last slept.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 am

... how long has it been since six? Wait, nealry 18 hours.
Mercypostle

Postby Fievel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:22 am

Wait another two days.
Offended.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:00 am

Why doesn't everyone do that? You'd get more things done if you only slept 2-3 times a week.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

Postby Blood Lord » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:05 pm

But we'd consume too much food.
Mercypostle

Postby Mr. Sefrol » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:30 pm

It would just mean everyone would have to stop wasting food.
"Cogito, ergo es eggo." A.K.A. "I think, therefore you are a waffle."
An Optimist

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter