Everafter Talk Thread v2

A hangout for fans of Endling's EverAfter. You aren't required to talk about the comics.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Everafter Talk Thread v2

Postby Tuor » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:16 pm

The people who post here all post other places as well, so there's that.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

It may be on life support but I don't see anyone pulling the plug and as long as people post here it ain't happening. Could be worse, I mean look a Digital Purgatory. Yikes.

I have no idea how commas work

Yog: Praise the sun that is Top Gear Tony, a friend to all.
Do I have style points yet

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:14 pm

QU wants the plug pulled on the place.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm

On the EA forum?
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby MQuinny1234 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Douche.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby Hiryu » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Digital Purgatory is the testing rooms to experiment the new forum crap.
After everything is experimented, DP and EA are going to hell.
ImageImageImage
GET A LOAD OF THIS
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby top gear tony » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Well that sucks. I'm guessing all we can do is sit around like burks and wait for it to happen. I'm gonna hate having to share with the bleed crowd.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:12 pm

The Bleedfans aren't like what they use to be. I suspect its because there isn't any new blood to sustain them, and well, his comics have been sucking balls for a while now.

We'll adapt when the EA section is terminated.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Morpheus » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:16 pm

If we can get endling to start back Everafter then there's a shot at breathing life into here again.
I don't think anyone has the drive to push him to do so though.

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Its not the drive on our end, its Endling. Ending world hunger, and establishing world peace would be easier then getting him to start EA again.

If they are redoing the site, they might ask the artists who is staying and who isn't. I don't know though, nobody tells me these things.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 am

Still it's going to be somewhat sad to see this place go, I remember starting out here with my piss poor first thread choice and literature skills (that haven't really come that far).

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

K. I got a little bit more of an idea from QU of what is going to happen. Its in the funkie Bot Storm Gate Thread.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Oh I get it, registration is disabled so people can't join. Right it makes more sense now. We're also merging with other sites, huh.

Postby Tuor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:22 pm

It's a possibility, we're not sure if we're gonna be able to make the site merging and whatnot happen, but ya. If it does things should get quite interesting.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:25 pm

If I lose my post counts, or this profile, so help me God, someone will die.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Haha, I can't imagine that happening.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Which part?
Semper Vigilans

Postby Tuor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Both parts of your post.
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby top gear tony » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:19 pm

I wouldn't give a shit about mine I've said nothing quote or note worthy the entire time, but saying that it would be nice to lord it over new comers before they learn how much of a douche I really am.

Postby Morpheus » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:53 pm

If we merge with another site then all of the social status that we built here will mean absolutely nothing.
Why should their community care how long you've been here or what you said on this site?
Everyone would be put on new ground for abit.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Meh. The Snafuites will band together and dominate the hell out of the new site, or I'll just sneak away and create a new empire out of the mess.
Semper Vigilans

Postby top gear tony » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Morpheus wrote:If we merge with another site then all of the social status that we built here will mean absolutely nothing.
Why should their community care how long you've been here or what you said on this site?
Everyone would be put on new ground for abit.

Ouch, right in the communal ego.

Postby Morpheus » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Moreover, If the other comic sites had more active communities then us we would be the minority.
The gold card club would be flooded with members who think they deserve something and foreign mods would want to keep their power or rise up to lower admin level.
Imagine what happened in Rp when gold was added but spanning the whole site.
It would become chaos in a matter of hours if not handled properly.

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Lol, we don't even know how deeply that's going to happen. Keep reading the Bot Storm thread, and stop making worthless situations up. Its not like we're going to merge with Bungie for God's sake. You're blowing this horribly out of proportion.
Semper Vigilans

Postby Morpheus » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm not really serious.
I've been keeping up with the thread and I know the situation.
Sorry if I'm digging to deep into this and blowing it out of proportion.

PreviousNext

Return to EverAfter