Halloween Swagger

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Egg on my face this week, uploaded this late cuz it took so long to finish, oh well, that's just how it is, I'm sure you guys will like this new comic things of Halloween costumes, as well as the first episode of my Let's Play series, "Game Static"

I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Re: Halloween Swagger

Postby wonder3 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:17 am

really begining to think the prince does this to annoy everyone around and psycho kid's brian is still a little mesed up from the sister's experiments. questioning the sarcasm also seeing that band of misfits is scary, except for skull bay he probably could not even hold his gun in that suit.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Skull-Boy666 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:58 pm

wonder3 wrote:really begining to think the prince does this to annoy everyone around and psycho kid's brian is still a little mesed up from the sister's experiments. questioning the sarcasm also seeing that band of misfits is scary, except for skull bay he probably could not even hold his gun in that suit.

Yeah, despite him saying that, he's probably the only one dressed as something not from a scary franchise, irony is a bitch... I should've dressed him better, oh well...

But Tony Stark is a weapons dealer, and he's got lazers in his palms, least that's something.
I'm in your house, touching your stuff

Postby FearThe Dark » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 pm

#1: Deadman Wonderland is awesome
#2: Soul Eater is even more awesome
#3: The demon girl and archer girl's (names forgotten) costume make them look cute/hot respectively

Postby Raulosification » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Love it :D a bowl of candies for you, dear sir 8)
''A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.''
The Mighty Death

Return to Comic Updates and News!