wonder3 wrote:she has lasted longer than most of her robot buddies so I give her some credit
Of course she has.
1: She's like the Lieutenant of the operation. They don't die until the very end, assuming that they do.
2: She's bee "running" away from everything, or running to something. Depending on your point of view. She hasn't had a chance to engage in lasting combat yet.
wonder3 wrote:I am half expecting Gir to have done something to the bomb to hold some type of snack like he used to do to all of Zim's new inventions in the show. Blossom is going to lose to Bell agian if she not calm this time around so only time will tell.
We don't have to wait. Its already been shown that the bomb thing goes off. We're bouncing back to look at what happened over here, since much of the focus was on Dexter and Bubbles when it went off.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!