Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Postby Bleedman » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 pm

BeeAre: Alternate Title: "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded". I actually want to point something out here, because I'm a huge dork! Samantha, being a competent robot with vision that can interpret computer code, is actually seeing the light pulses that make up the Comm Tower's fiber optic delivery of the Internet passing through the tower. It's so futuristic they don't generally have to worry about losing their signal integrity. Computer Science of Tomorrow! Yeah! Whoo. Where'd everybody go? D: Oh! And be sure to pay special attention to the notes as to how they're speaking. Blossom is basically ignoring her because she knows Bell is more important. Samantha doesn't like being ignored.

DMajorBoss: She's cutting an awful lot down there...no wonder Tumblr went down the other day for a while...not that I use Tumblr that often, though.
Joe M. :"draw till your hands BLEED"
thus I was born...........

Re: Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Postby rac7d » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks for explaining that becasue i was lost in that. But dang it looks cool and its nice to see sam again. Yes Blossom is both focused and to genre savvy to let herelf be distracted by sam, im suprised she stopped at all actully. But i can see now that the internet is gonna cuase sam some lag, (ha) slowing her down for buttercup to catch up and have a nice advantage when they clash. Its all coming together. I wonder if bell has reached checkpoint yet?

Its reminding me of digimon the movie

Postby AkiraHeaven » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:45 pm

I've been wondering for a long time, What is Samantha from? Been wondering for a while she seems familiar but can't quite put my finger on it.

Postby Akuto The Demon Lord » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm

AkiraHeaven wrote:I've been wondering for a long time, What is Samantha from? Been wondering for a while she seems familiar but can't quite put my finger on it.

She's from the show Medabots.

Postby Darkingdomhearts » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 am

ignore session of Blossom xD
CHECK OUT THE SNAFU COMICS WIKI

Postby achthenuts » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:25 am

So am I expect something from Viral from TMNT ?
I heard you don't accept god
I don't accept fandom/shipping/mary-sue
This is not EVERY users.

Postby yukisnishika » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:08 am

ow medabots he say..
:Mandy: :angel: :zzz: :devil:
yukishironishika
By the purity of the heart
by the darkness of the soul

DEATH shall come...,

Postby BeeAre » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 am

I am not sure what you mean by that picture, my newbie friend.
Snafu Comics' Forum Alpha Bro, Staff Writer, Editor, Image, and Keeper of the Jar Brain of Secret President. RIP Ku Ku Ku \(-^.^-)/ U Wuz A REAL N***A!!!!!!!
"We're quite aware of this. BR is no happy rainbow face man. He is simply our neighborhood best fucking poster." ~ Warbear
最後の撃は。。。切ない。Puff Most Epic.
Ladies and Gentlemen, The:
BR

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah. I'd probably ignore Samantha as well.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby wonder3 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:01 am

she has lasted longer than most of her robot buddies so I give her some credit but the fact is she lets her anger get the best of her. This is going to be interesting to see which of the three remaining robot problems will go down first?
1. Sam becuase of anger and the internet
2. the robot attached to XJ9
3. The cluster that is attacking the civilians and scientists

Reason I did not include Gir and the bomb on the list they are part of the main plot and I am half expecting Gir to have done something to the bomb to hold some type of snack like he used to do to all of Zim's new inventions in the show. Blossom is going to lose to Bell agian if she not calm this time around so only time will tell.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm

wonder3 wrote:she has lasted longer than most of her robot buddies so I give her some credit

Of course she has.
1: She's like the Lieutenant of the operation. They don't die until the very end, assuming that they do.
2: She's bee "running" away from everything, or running to something. Depending on your point of view. She hasn't had a chance to engage in lasting combat yet.

wonder3 wrote:I am half expecting Gir to have done something to the bomb to hold some type of snack like he used to do to all of Zim's new inventions in the show. Blossom is going to lose to Bell agian if she not calm this time around so only time will tell.

We don't have to wait. Its already been shown that the bomb thing goes off. We're bouncing back to look at what happened over here, since much of the focus was on Dexter and Bubbles when it went off.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Return to Comic Updates and News!