New Grim Tales Comic: "Epic Battles of History!"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:44 am

Darkingdomhearts wrote:And of course The Lava Monster would win Rock, Paper, Scissors because The Lava Monster would and do rock (since he is made out of stone) and Mimi can only do scissors since she has claws and no fingers, so that is her only option.

Part of me really really hoped that the Bleedfans could get this with out it being spelled out. I'm not going after you for finally spelling it out, but using it as a time to voice my disappointment in how many people didn't get this.

Somethings never change.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby wonder3 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:09 am

Blood Lord wrote:
Darkingdomhearts wrote:And of course The Lava Monster would win Rock, Paper, Scissors because The Lava Monster would and do rock (since he is made out of stone) and Mimi can only do scissors since she has claws and no fingers, so that is her only option.

Part of me really really hoped that the Bleedfans could get this with out it being spelled out. I'm not going after you for finally spelling it out, but using it as a time to voice my disappointment in how many people didn't get this.

Somethings never change.

I got the joke but I usally avoid posting the "puns" unless a arguement starts or it just funny. Mimi and the Monster's battle is not that bad of a pun but I think things will get more interesting after this past arc is over. There is still the matter of Minnie listening in to GrimJr.'s room. The bitting MImi and the jar of "pure" evil.

Unless another page like the conversation with Kare and Abadeer over strippers is in the works the jokes are not getting any funnier. Waiting for Kare to do something ....evil if that is even the right word anymore. Seems like a let down that he is not playing with his "bat" he got from his last visit to megaville.
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Why are we calling Him "Kare"? That's just what they called him in PpGZ because there wasn't a direct translation for Him. It means He.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Previous

Return to Comic Updates and News!