Wheres Your Head At?

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby mosama » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:43 am

Go check out the new Satans Excrement comic!

Image

Tune in next time to see what became of Blah the clown! By the way, our forum has been locked from new members since July so if you ever wanna comment on any of our stuff and cant make an account on the forum you can leave us comments on our FACEBOOK PAGE!
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby Basinox » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Image
i hate it when angels stick to your window
Refined trader
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: in my own world
Gender: Male

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby maltese-summer123 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 pm

wow angle head on a window and.. do I see a Nazi vessel, a tumblr vessel and a cocaine vessel?
offline
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby mosama » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Basinox wrote:Image
i hate it when angels stick to your window

OBAMA!!! You know I have another alter ego called MOBAMA but it involves me in blackface so I don't use it as much.

maltese-summer123 wrote:wow angle head on a window and.. do I see a Nazi vessel, a tumblr vessel and a cocaine vessel?

Yes those are all vessels in heaven, there are a shit ton of vessels so theres bound to be a good bunch that are weird as fuck. My favorite one is the tumblr vessel. Everyone sits in there on laptops and reblogs eachother on tumblr for all eternity.
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby Lord Frieza » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:06 pm

I feel kinda indifferent to Kushi's death. But at least this page gives me a good oppertunity to post this violent asain gif. No boobs, I'm sorry to say...

Image

LIMBS AND HEADS ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE! So much that it will give you orgasms.

In other news, I have tinnitus. Hopefully the constant ringing will block out the voices telling me to rape my sister... AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SISTER! WOW!!!
Planet Pawner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Home For Infinite Losers
Gender: Female

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby Basinox » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:44 am

@frieza
Image
Refined trader
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: in my own world
Gender: Male

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby mosama » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Frieza wrote:I feel kinda indifferent to Kushi's death. But at least this page gives me a good oppertunity to post this violent asain gif. No boobs, I'm sorry to say...

Image

LIMBS AND HEADS ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE! So much that it will give you orgasms.

In other news, I have tinnitus. Hopefully the constant ringing will block out the voices telling me to rape my sister... AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SISTER! WOW!!!

TINNITUS! That sounds scary. A constant ringing in the ear? How the hell did that happen? I hope it goes away that sounds like a pain in the ass. Or the ear. Or both if you wanna get kinky. GOOD LUCK!
mosama.tumblr.com
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Wheres Your Head At?

Postby Lord Frieza » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 pm

mosama wrote:TINNITUS! That sounds scary. A constant ringing in the ear? How the hell did that happen? I hope it goes away that sounds like a pain in the ass. Or the ear. Or both if you wanna get kinky. GOOD LUCK!


Tinnitus is caused when nerves in the ear (more specifically the part that looks like a snail shell) are damaged. This could be caused from a disease, injury to the head, or listening to really loud sounds/music close up, for a long long time.

Unfortunately, there is no magic pill you can take to make it go away, as there is no treatment for it (unless you consider zapping all of the nerves in your ear and going deaf a treatment). In other words, I have this for the rest of my life. And yes, at times it is a pain in the ass.

Sometimes it makes you kinda feel like this:

Image

So... At least it's better than Toure-FUCK!!!
Planet Pawner
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am
Location: Home For Infinite Losers
Gender: Female


Return to Comic Updates and News!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: OrangeBee and 3 guests