New Bleed Art Thread

The forum for Bleedman fans! Feel free to discuss other comics and cartoons, as well.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Re: New Bleed Art Thread

Postby MQuinny1234 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 am

Definitely cute, and as far as I can see, no flammable issues.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby jorama » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:53 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pocky

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 am

Aww. Its a Loli Starfire.
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:16 pm

i have palcomix for that.
"Small muscles, big brain, the heart of a lion."
—Anthony DiNozzo on Timothy McGee
User formaly known as Soulchild

Postby MQuinny1234 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

...I know this is the bleed forum but...May wanna keep that kinda comment to yourself. Sort of an elephant in the room thing.
Image=
-"I'm sophisticated, charming, suave, and debonair, Professor. But I have never claimed to be civilized."
Reluctant Nailbiter

Postby GridsNaranek » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 pm

There are WAY better artists out there anyway.
Bloodsguar Studios member

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby dj1107 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 am

Ok I've been gone for awhile. why's Soulchild a douche now?
Pizza mozzarella, Pizza mozzarella, rella rella.

Postby Birdofterror » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 am

Hmm. The 'star of the show' isn't as Omnipresent in this picture. That's good.

The heck is wrong with her hair though? It seems to clip out of existence on the left side. Not to mention her hair is so big/long that it's taller and larger than her entire body; and her face is kind of emotionless, regardless of the eyes and mouth.

GridsNaranek wrote:There are WAY better artists out there anyway.
Speaking out of hurt or no, I'm starting to agree. I'll stick to his comics, because his side projects always seem to leave a lot to be desired.
"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:12 pm

I meant better artists than the dude at Palcomix.

Side projects aside, Bleed is still one of the best out there if you want value for money. That's evident here, as these cheap unfinished linearts lead to confusing results like the hair. Pay full price for a full image with colour, background and all the trimmings and you won't be disappointed.

I encourage that sort of commissioning over the cheap, quick ones. Better for both parties.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Birdofterror » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost for one of these impurity laden pictures?

In contrast, how much does it cost for one of the major ones?

The Chronometal Wars, a fan-fiction taking place in the PPGD Universe. Catastrophe is the only certainty.
Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Da bro is asking for commission rates. Just to clarify.
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Mercypostle

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm

For the images of full colour that I used to post in this thread, they were $50. Lesser images clock in at $20 or less depending on completion.

I would encourage Bleed to lower his rates just a little to make things a little more accessible but he's still pretending I don't exist at the moment.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Blood Lord » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Pissed him off again?
Mercypostle

Postby GridsNaranek » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Same problem from before. We disagreed about Mimi's Facebook.

So he used the Russian Political Method of winning an argument.

WE ARE ALL GRIDS

Postby Birdofterror » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:03 am

Blood Lord wrote:Da bro is asking for commission rates. Just to clarify.

Out of curiosity only. I am not going to be part of the problem by asking for a full color picture like the other guys.

Even if I were it wouldn't really be fan art. More like... concept art.

I don't have $50 to piss away at a moment's notice however. Saving up for the holiday season.
GridsNaranek wrote:So he used the Russian Political Method of winning an argument.
Kill every ally you see thinking they are spies, pretend other people don't exist and disconnect yourself from the world for years at a time yet still expect to be taken seriously on the global scale simply because you were awesome once?

Oh wait that's their politics.

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am

You forgot about amending the constitution so you can stay in for life.
Mercypostle

Postby Numa430 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Progress in development :D
Under the bed

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:05 pm

You have my full, undivided attention.
Mercypostle

Postby Saint Soul » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:10 pm

is it sad that even great artists like bleed become predictable in ones own mind?

Postby Birdofterror » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Sir Soulchild wrote:is it sad that even great artists like bleed become predictable in ones own mind?

No.

That said, this picture is filled with flaws, but I don't feel like pointing every single one out this time.

So I'll ask one: What the hell is wrong with her left claw? Is she holding something, or is it freaking out?

Bird oft Error

Postby Blood Lord » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Well, the picture is incomplete. So I would guess that the claw will be holding something later on.
Mercypostle

Postby Numa430 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Its a piece of soap she is holding on that claw.
Under the bed

Postby Valhallen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:01 am

Public service announcement:

In the interests of maintaining community standards, people should keep in mind what sort of images are appropriate for posting as images and what should only be posted as links. That last image is really pushing things, and if people continue to push the envelope, mods will be tightening the reins a bit. A little suggestivity is usually fine, but keep things appropriate. This image was posted a few pages ago, and erotic depictions of children are a lot less tolerable than erotic depictions of adults.

Postby Saint Soul » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:47 am

heres one fer ya let it go no further than said image. when the forums get active again tighten the reins.

Postby Blood Lord » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 am

They can be suggestive, but lets remember to use common sense when its coming to these sorts of things. Lets just be a little careful when posting some of Bleed's stuff.

I'm totally fine with getting images like this in a PM though... just saying.
Mercypostle

PreviousNext

Return to Bleed Forum (Comics and Animation)