New Grim Tales Comic: "Burning gaze vs Tongue"

Discuss new comics, posts, and news directly from the Snafu-Comics main page!

Moderator: Mod Squad

Postby SnafuBot » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Go check out the new Grim Tales comic!

Re: New Grim Tales Comic:

Postby shadownerd221 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Well this is looking cool.

Postby konata50 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Mimi looks cute as always.... i wonder if thats the very same demonic lava golom from when Blossom Raven and Hoss and Irwin were the only living heros left.before HIM fully conquered the light
The Kona-Squad's sign of approval..

Postby Blood Lord » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 am

Him fully conquered the light? What sort of comic are you reading?
Stufflikehearts - He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3
Jeffffey - Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.
Light10s - Blood Lord! Your avatars are becoming more epic. You make me feel like getting on all fours and submitting my loyalty and obedience to you.
Fievel - Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.
Dusk_Imp - Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORD
Doctress Who - Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
Semper Vigilans

Postby wonder3 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Blood Lord wrote:Him fully conquered the light? What sort of comic are you reading?

Agreed good still exists be the offspring of pure evil and death as well as a giant spider that knits and bakes. Of course thinking about it everyone has thier own agenda so you cannot really say that they are technically good or evil even HIM has his twisted reasons for doing what he does.

More to the point what are these two doing? staring contest, arguing, golem reporting in to Mimi. Or is this Kare's idea of a stripper for Mimi.

Another thing to think about is these things are realatively light in comparison to what you would suspect a Lord of the underworld to do so either Kare,Mandy, Grimm, and Nergal Jr. are bored or there are worse lords and creatures in the underworld than them meaning things can get even more complicated if the childern are not desensitized to what can happen if they stray into another lords domain. I have a feeling that someone is pulling strings besides HIM and that this treatment of Mimi is to prepare HER to take over if something happened to Kare and to make sure Mimi understands that kindness is weakness( at least in Kare's view).
No one knows what the future holds until it happens.Anything is possible just not probable.
Some might not live long enough to truly appreciate life but you have to take good with the bad and hope they learn

Postby gazfan » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:50 pm

Kill him Mimi for raven
" it's judgment day "

~ gaz

Postby Exodis » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Whatever happened to Pyramid Head? Did he go back to Silent Hill?! That pussy...
Mir@k: Exodis is the little kid of the forum, compared to everyone else.
Grey: From now on i will call you eggy because i don't like x but ex sounds like eggs. i like eggs.
Yog: Exodis, your manner of speech and the way you conduct yourself is beginning to evolve to the point where I'm starting to like you.
Blood Lord: Yup, Randori is a very well respected night elf of the community. His valuable service to the site has brought great blessings to this people.
BeeAre: I'm totally gay for Randori.
Stuff: Exodis, you are learning. Mama is proud.

Deemed as the best, Outlawed as the worst.
Check out my story! Exodis - The Last Savior
The Kid

Postby Deadpool94 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Mimi must've done somethin to make him mad.
Ya know why I love the Internet? Cause its just like me.
Vulgar, combative and contradictory?
Overflowing with perversion and stupidity?!
Yes and yes. -All three Deadpool
Sniff Ah I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.

Postby Numa430 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:37 am

New page bitches, requesting a lockdown on old one.
Under the bed

Postby Tuor » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:01 am

Sure.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Return to Comic Updates and News!