silvercover wrote:bleedheart's existence?
King of sorrow.
silvercover wrote:brave's backstory?
Descendant from a warrior tribe. Inflicted the wounds on Bleedheart.
silvercover wrote:where her mother is?
In the Afterworld.
The original plot thing they had going just isn't there anymore. SB is going to be on a hold for a while. An end so to speak. I don't know if they will bring it back, but you never know.
silvercover wrote:and bleedman could also make a small connection of this with his other crossovers. its not like he didnt already in this one(Ever After and another one I cant remember).
That was shit and shouldn't be done again. That battle scene was way too long.
Also, use that shift key and make your post look a little more representable. K? Correct grammar, which includes capitalization and punctuation are a requirement here. Makes you look intelligent.
- He is a Sith Lord. I love Blood Lord :3Jeffffey
- Blood, you look at the information someone says, look over what really happened, and reply in a way that makes them realize what they were really thinking.Fievel
- Numerous campaigns and conquests, countless bodies decaying after the abandonment of victorious battlefields. Such is the life of Blood Lord.Dusk_Imp
- Blood Lord is like a celebrity here. Everything he does is pure awesome. ALL HAIL BLOOD LORDDoctress Who
- Why couldn't there be a Blood Lord in every forum? It would make life so much easier.
.BSLD: FiMFiction Story Release!